Page 3 of 424 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Rinzy
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgonops View Post
    "hi i am not good at drawing. can anyfur draw my fursona or if not than do you know who does cheap comissions plz"
    oh god, people who think that commissions should be cheap grind my gears so hard. Even worse when they bitch constantly about how "$50 is way too much for a commission! That's robbery!"

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzy View Post
    oh god, people who think that commissions should be cheap grind my gears so hard. Even worse when they bitch constantly about how "$50 is way too much for a commission! That's robbery!"
    "I want this person's art but I don't want to pay that much for it" = "I do not really want that person's art, apparently."

But ugh, yes. Don't gripe when people charge what they think they're worth. If you think it's too high, maybe don't commission them. It is an easy thing to do!
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonata View Post
    Excessive repetition. If someone wants to tell me something, I understand if it's said once or twice. But if someone is telling me the same thing over and over three, five, ten times it makes me mad and I have to snap or tell them to freaking stop. It makes me feel stupid and I hate feeling that way.
    This this THIS. I'm surrounded by people who do this. I get told the same thing three times in a conversation, and I shit you not, sometimes when being told a story I'll hear the first part twice in a row because why the hell not it's only really annoying and pointless.

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    This this THIS. I'm surrounded by people who do this. I get told the same thing three times in a conversation, and I shit you not, sometimes when being told a story I'll hear the first part twice in a row because why the hell not it's only really annoying and pointless.
    T-to be fair... >.> Some of us have horrible memories for things that we've already said. I've had friends stop me from telling a story because I've told it before, when I have absolutely no recollection of doing so. :<

sorryyyy
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgonops View Post
    T-to be fair... >.> Some of us have horrible memories for things that we've already said. I've had friends stop me from telling a story because I've told it before, when I have absolutely no recollection of doing so. :<

sorryyyy
    Naw, I mean in the very same conversation. I'm not going to get mad because you told me something several months ago, but two minutes ago? WATCH OUT

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    You know what grinds my gears? People who go "omg if I had money I so would commission you >.<" on every commission journal that an artist makes.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    2 weeks of my life, some cash, a couple of orihalcum ore and that Refine Protection scroll for an Infinity Sword +1.

I hate it that all the games I like and play probably has no Asia server, and that I have to deal with the bull shit 250-300 pings which kills all the fun.

I hate it that my department elevator is so slow I can get into my class room on the 3rd floor using the stair before those that use the elevator. It's so slow to the point the elevator itself is a joke used by my department.

"The teacher is late again. It's almost an hour already. I wonder if the class's canceled."
    "I wonder if the teacher is still in the elevator trying to get to the 2nd floor."

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    It grinds my gears when people genuinely believe that depression is something that you can "get over"

It grinds my gears when people are incapable of arguing without throwing their little snide remarks in there and treating the opposing side like dirt... like, downright incapable

It grinds my gears when people say "why don't you just move" when you so much as complain about your country, oh i'm sorry is that the sound of someone offering to pay the relocation costs okay thanks that'd be great

You know what else grinds my gears? People who've got nothing better to complain about, so they constantly complain about the same thing... I really don't care about your political ideology

Weasyl
    Rinzy
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    You know what grinds my gears? People who go "omg if I had money I so would commission you >.<" on every commission journal that an artist makes.
    I would gladly pay you tuesday for a commission today!

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzy View Post
    I would gladly pay you tuesday for a commission today!
    I was going to pay you but my parents hid their debit card. Again.

I was going to pay you, but stupid paypal locked my account! Again!

I was going to pay you, but rent was due! Again.

I was going to pay you, but you don't take American Express. Again.

I was going to pay you, but I donated the money to cancer research. Again.

I was going to pay you, but I'm too poor. Again.