Page 287 of 424 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Quote Originally Posted by battybegins View Post
    I hate it when I tell people about my problems and they give me "advice" that twists everything around to make it seem like it's my fault.

I'm really talking about depression here. Whenever I try to talk about it, someone always has a better idea about how I should think/act/change my life to fix it. I know that most of the time it comes from a good place, but it's damn annoying to always be told it's your fault that you feel miserable.

Sometimes I wish people would just say. "Wow. I'm sorry- that sucks. Is there anything I can do"? Sometimes that's what I NEED more than anything, but instead I get criticized.
    Probably because your own problems are just that and other people are tired of you not changing anything and expecting the world to do it for you.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Weasyl
    battybegins
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    Probably because your own problems are just that and other people are tired of you not changing anything and expecting the world to do it for you.
    You could very well be right, but your comment was unecessary. This is a 'rant' thread not a 'let's single someone out for a fight' thread.
    "People tell me it's a sin to know and feel too much within. I still believe she was my twin but I lost the ring".

Weasyl
    N/A
    Nevermind TA. He tries to start shit for the sake of it.

I mean this thread is just 296 pages of people itemizing their problems. That's something to complain about.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    I'm glad to see my thread still exists.

But what grinds my gears the most is people who have to let the entire world know that they do weed/pot/whatever drug and how cool they are for doing it.

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    But what grinds my gears the most is people who have to let the entire world know that they do weed/pot/whatever drug and how cool they are for doing it.
    Yeah! Those fellas are the worst!

I hate living with people who seem content to wallow in their own filth, or at least have come to expect me to pick up after them like I'm their goddamn mommy.
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave

Pot Culture is the most obnoxious shit, if you ask me. I find it just as irritating as someone that behaves the same way with alcohol.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    Pot Culture is the most obnoxious shit, if you ask me. I find it just as irritating as someone that behaves the same way with alcohol.
    Try bringing that up, the gormless stares you get are priceless.

Weasyl
    mrindigo

I'm asking this genuinely: by what means do you consider it letting the entire world know? Cos I'm fairly open about smoking and I mention it as I would furry for things pretty much the same reasons (finding a possibly like-minded person of similar interests). And with both, neither consume a considerable part of my life and I would very much consider myself a productive member of society and not all like "420 mannnn, weeds so awesome XDXD"

Weasyl
    Hewge
    How Imgur and any images linked from Imgur don't work for me anymore :[