Page 279 of 424 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Vae
    Yeah, but she told me she was sensitive to caffeine.
    And I told her to drink just a little bit of it.
    I meant this as like a small shot of coffee.
    And I guess she drank a cup and a half of it, on top of painkillers that had caffeine in them.

So, I still kind of feel guilty.
    Because I told her to do it.
    I should have been more thorough in my explanation about how much caffeine to drink.
    I just don't... really face that problem, myself, because I can drink like 8 cups of espresso and be completely fine.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    Honestly though the best "cure" for a hangover is water. Drinking water while drinking alcohol prevents hangovers as well as speeds up recovery if you have one and neglected drinking water.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave

People thinks all that ever Exists IRL are what (most) Science Skeptics believes as well those that makes Multi Fandom crossovers treats universes like Pokemon Anime and Digimon(specifically one where first 2 seasons of Digimon and Digimon Adventure 03 sets, as later seasons of Digimon(except upcoming adventure 3) sets in it's own self-contained universes) from vast majority of Japanese Animes/Media names that he/she crossovers, even when other animes/media names in question are are about to have same genre with Pokemon or Digimon(I.E. Mon Anime), often for the same reason our 'reality' are treated differently from vast majority of "works of Fiction"(when the word "Fiction" becomes (derogatory) umbrella term for everything that deviates to (Science) Skeptics' constructed version of reality)
    Last edited by Masonicon; 01-21-2015 at 02:22 AM. Reason: more Pet Peeves of mine

Weasyl
    Vae
    Myself and several others submitted artwork to a collaboration project on Tumblr that, while it had its hiccups in maintaining its original due date for submissions, at least HAD a due date for submissions.
    Which was, until now, Dec 25.

Now, after numerous "YOU WILL HAVE TO REVOKE YOUR CHARACTER AFTER THIS POINT, AND THIS IS THE LAST DUE DATE I SWEAR!!"s, this guy has basically said that due dates don't even matter any more. You can submit whoever you want, whenever you want.
    Which is a kick in the face to those of us still expecting to see the finished work. The work we specifically made art for, and submitted to.
    I think he honestly believes that EVERY single character that has EVER been in Smash is going to make it into this project.
    And that's just unrealistic.
    He should have stuck to his "TOTALLY FINAL I MEAN IT THIS TIME!!!" deadline of Dec 25.

I'm half tempted to just ask those who have submitted to the project, if they just want to submit their works to ME, and I'LL make sure the damn thing gets done.
    Which is kind of a dick move. But I don't care. It's still their art, and you can't copyright collaborative fanart projects as a concept, anyway.

Really tempted.
    Reeeeally tempted.
    I know one of my friends that submitted to the project is fed up with this shit, too. Maybe she'll back me on this.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    Pulling double duty at work. I can't order and cover framing at the same time. I NEED to have either two days or the manager needs to hire another part timer to cover for the other framer while he orders. And then they give the excuse of inflating payroll.
    Fucking learn time management -angst-

Weasyl
    N/A
    That some ass was up all night playing the Song of Storms and now I have to get soaked on the way to work.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    My mother finally told me the one thing I never wanted to hear again; what I was always told as a child whose bipolar depression went undiagnosed for seven years; what I was told so often that I began to think it myself and never stopped, even after all these years; what I still cannot stop thinking while at the bottom of my five month depression; words I absolutely dread:

"I feel like you're not even trying."

I almost want to kill her, then myself.
    (I have neither intentions nor a plan of doing so and I am not going to act on these emotions so please do not be concerned for my or her physical safety.)

Weasyl
    N/A
    Pulling double duty again, this time by myself. I'm close to curling up in a fetal position and crying

Weasyl
    camu
    people squeaking their silverware on a plate or bowl as they eat. it doesnt matter what it is, it makes my spine cold and my stomach clench, i HATE that sound. why would anyone use a fork with a bowl?? its just a horrible screech-fest waiting to happen ;-; i cant stand it eugh. i feel like grinding my teeth when i hear it
    pumaprince on tumblr!