Page 243 of 424 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 4237

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

  1. #2421
    Getting the silent treatment from a younger sister because you told yer mom that she was going to dress up as the mascot for a porn site.

    And was going to go to a convention dressed as this. By herself.

  2. #2422
    Toshabi Pronouns Only Toshabi's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Gender
    Croc
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMysteriousL View Post
    Getting the silent treatment from a younger sister because you told yer mom that she was going to dress up as the mascot for a porn site.

    And was going to go to a convention dressed as this. By herself.

    She was goin as the Weasyl mascot? KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE KE






    I decided to treat myself and my coworkers to a pizza today since the week has been brutal. I put in my order 20 minutes before going on lunch. I get there..... oh man THEY DIDN'T EVEN PULL THE ORDER! Then the guy had the nerve to claim I sent the order to the wrong location, even though I showed him the number I dialed (which was there location) and named the employee (who was standing there) who took my order.



    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU NO LIKE TOSHABI WHEN HE ANGRY!
    Last edited by Toshabi; 05-30-2014 at 02:58 PM.

  3. #2423
    Resident Khajiit Ibuuyk's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivières, Québec
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    I decided to treat myself and my coworkers to a pizza today since the week has been brutal. I put in my order 20 minutes before going on lunch. I get there..... oh man THEY DIDN'T EVEN PULL THE ORDER! Then the guy had the nerve to claim I sent the order to the wrong location, even though I showed him the number I dialed (which was there location) and named the employee (who was standing there) who took my order.
    I feel your pain. Two weeks ago I went to the McDonalds in my neighborhood for the first time, ordered a chicken wrap with a poutine and iced coffee. Poutine box was barely half-filled and the fries smaller than a rat's dick, the iced coffee wasn't the right flavor and the biggest mess was the chicken wrap. I asked no tomatoes and I got extra tomatoes so I went and told 'em to fix it, so they made me a second one... which had no sauce in it. They fixed it again... except it was cold AND sauceless this time so when I told 'em to fix it yet another time, they just told me to stop whining so I'm like alright, the survey will hear about it.

    Lo and behold, I got two free meals outta this so the next week, I figured I'd give 'em a second chance so I went, ordered the same thing except with normal fries and an iced frappe. The fries were stale and burnt, the frappe was mostly ice with barely an inch of liquid and the wrap was STILL messed up. It had no sauce, it was cold AND the bacon was dry... I didn't even bother asking for a new one because I had other things to do, so the survey heard about it once again.

    I got four new free meals outta this so today I went again since I had stuff to do in the surroundings and I was hungry once I was done, but this time I ordered something different since I figured it might just be their wraps that are naturally shitty. Ordered a regular south-west crispy chicken burger with fries, iced tea and a baked apple pie. Well, the apple pie was barely tepid and all the sauce in the burger was overflowing from a single side, which had caused the chicken to just flop right out of the bread.

    Thing is, each time I complain they get a little bit better so hey, I'm just gonna keep collecting the free meals (I wonder if I'll get eight this time) and make the neighborhood a better place, one visit at a time!
    Last edited by Fay V; 06-01-2014 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Racist Commentary

  4. #2424
    Senior Zeitzbach's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Not here, obv.
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    She was goin as the Weasyl mascot? KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE KE
    HOW DARE YOU CALL THIS A PORN SITE?! THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE CLEANEST WITH THE MOST CREATIVE VERSATILITY SITES YOU CAN FIND AROUND!

    No pizza for you for making fun of Weasly.


    I hate shits like Deadpool... It's easy to make stuffs look cool and awesome and completely out-of-the-world if you overload it with shits like "Immortality". Then you have people constantly bringing him up in fun sites and stuffs because "OMG DEADPOOL LOL NO OTHER HEROES DO THAT"

    This shit is just as bad as the "It's fun because it's overloaded" concept of that in LoL especially designed by Cancerous and CertainlyDick. The lack of consequences can easily kill any characters or plot.
    Last edited by Fay V; 06-01-2014 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Racist Commentary

  5. #2425
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    She was goin as the Weasyl mascot? KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE KE
    !
    Oh Toshi, this is why you're one of my favs.

    Never change, dood.


    ...But seriously, it wasn't Weasyl, it was Zone-Tan.
    Last edited by Fay V; 06-01-2014 at 03:09 PM. Reason: remove reference to editted content

  6. #2426
    Senior Vae's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Vae
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    the sky
    Gender
    Ludwig Von Koopa
    Posts
    1,697
    When I try on a shirt, and it looks really nice.

    Except... you can see my bra.
    Plain as day.
    Right through the chest of the shirt.
    Hell, my cleavage, too, for that matter.

    I'm not talking about shirts that are specifically meant to be transparent, either. Just like normal tanktops and stuff.

    If you want to make a mesh shirt, just fucking do it. Don't half-ass the thickness of a normal one. You cheap cunts.
    Resident Koopa Trash

  7. #2427
    Toshabi Pronouns Only Toshabi's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Gender
    Croc
    Posts
    962
    Man I really fudged up my wrist somehow.

  8. #2428
    Senior Zeitzbach's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Not here, obv.
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Man I really fudged up my wrist somehow.
    RIP drawing.

  9. #2429
    Senior Dreaming's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Dreaming
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Haunting your mind
    Gender
    N/A
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    When I try on a shirt, and it looks really nice.

    Except... you can see my bra.
    Plain as day.
    Right through the chest of the shirt.
    Hell, my cleavage, too, for that matter.

    I'm not talking about shirts that are specifically meant to be transparent, either. Just like normal tanktops and stuff.

    If you want to make a mesh shirt, just fucking do it. Don't half-ass the thickness of a normal one. You cheap cunts.
    You could wear one of those long-sleeve undershirt things, they're pretty rad

  10. #2430
    Senior Vae's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Vae
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    the sky
    Gender
    Ludwig Von Koopa
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming View Post
    You could wear one of those long-sleeve undershirt things, they're pretty rad
    I just hate wearing a ton of layers.

    Especially during the summer, because I will sweat my ass off.
    Resident Koopa Trash

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •