Page 231 of 424 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Vae
    When my comments spark debates, but my brain is so tired and muddied that I'm just like "Oh my god, I don't give a shit."
    It's not so much that I lack a response. It's that I lack the energy to type a response, or formulate it in a manner that would make it understandable.

Which happens way more often than it ought to.
    So tired.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    I do not like it when people cue up for a bus.
    But
    They just stand there and the bus doors close

Weasyl
    Bansheera
    "Original Characters" that are done in manga style. It's not that the style is bad, but I see the same design EVERY FREEKING TIME!

So far Weasyl seems to be clear of them. They're endemic to DeviantArt.
    Last edited by Bansheera; 05-12-2014 at 12:01 AM.

Weasyl
    Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    When my comments spark debates, but my brain is so tired and muddied that I'm just like "Oh my god, I don't give a shit."
    It's not so much that I lack a response. It's that I lack the energy to type a response, or formulate it in a manner that would make it understandable.

Which happens way more often than it ought to.
    So tired.
    Or when you accidently start something and get 50 emails notifying you that people are arguing in your comment thread

Quote Originally Posted by rilvor View Post
    seeing people stick any part of their body in a reptile's anything alive's face, particularly when they are stressed or agitated. Then being mad at the thing for biting them.

Why are you so dimwitted?
    ftfy.

I'm getting really tired of getting talked down to. Yeah ok I get it that I'm not "good" at anything, lack of ability doesn't invalidate everything someone says.

I'm also getting really tired of how disoriented I've been lately, I keep mixing things up.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    That people are leaving shoe horns scattered across the neighborhood. WTF

Also ppl who complain about n00bs on a video game. 1 it is just a game. 2. Help them learn. 3. Everyone was a n00b and there are no perfect players no matter how good you are.

One dungeon someone said I was bad for not using a support ability called mage's ballad, so next dungeon I offered to help with it if the magic user needed it. Then they get snotty and tell me I am bad for offering it than just being straight dps. Geeze I am supposed to be a mind reader and know everyone's play style.
    Last edited by QT Melon; 05-10-2014 at 12:12 PM.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2309

Weasyl
    Fayv
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    Is it Windows 7? What kind of tablet and OS? Usually the tablet PC service is a a culprit or dual monitor
    Windows 7, intuos 5. I fixed it now, the USB cord was failing so it was attached just enough to say the thing was on, but wouldn't relay the appropriate information.

So often if the cord was jostled slightly the tablet would stop responding resulting in massive rage.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    If you can find a short cord and an extender it will help immensely. Too much drag on the cord can pull put the USB port on the tablet.

I actually tend to use it more wireless these days and just plug in ti charge