Page 183 of 424 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    avan_kaira
    Well, I have now spent more days with a sore face with which blinking is extremely painful, than there are work days left for the remaining universities to send their admissions decisions before the deadline..

Weasyl
    TrashQueen
    I think the thing that makes me most upset is people who assume they know a lot about a topic when they've literally only formed an opinion based on stereotypes and emotionally charged guesses. The topic in specific I'm vaguely winking and nudging about here is transgender/gay rights issues. "B-b-but the bible". Yeah go eat yourself or something, idk.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    That my $100 package with my new shocks says out for delivery in the post today, but got all my other parts that were supposed to be delivered today. I am confused and irritated. I have practice today and I cant run on a front right blown shock.

Weasyl
    Vae
    That the maintenance guy STILL has yet to come look at our shower, which he said the drain blew out of, on like last Friday.
    Said he was going to look at it Monday.
    Still hasn't.
    Still haven't been able to shower.
    I feel gross, and my hair is probably going to start breaking off at this rate because I can't deep condition the motherfucker.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    RedLeFrench
    Grinding my gears in a quite different manner : the fact that I want to get revenge on all those sites that didn't want to employ me by making my own website with a mighty crew o' people I know. I'll be damned if it doesn't succeed and we can't all profit off of it (because my intent is to write the most amazing stuff that the French internet has ever seen and make a living out of it to get more time to make greatness seep through) !
    This link might contain cookies. Spoilers : it does not, it's just a trap link towards something I write. Sorry...

Weasyl
    Vae
    > Prepare to overlay text over an image.
    > Fiance starts talking.
    > Forget what I was going to write.

MOTHERFUCKER.
    Resident Koopa Trash

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1827
    HP sponge final bosses that have nothing to do with skill, let alone in a game that is entirely about skill. Aaaaaaaaaargh. -_-*** Why do game designers default to this? WHY?!

*is extremely tired and disappointed right now*

Weasyl
    N/A
    Eating something delicious but it wrecking your intestines in the morning
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Irritating, squeaky, high pitched character voices that exist in every single Anime or Anime inspired game/show that has every existed

Weasyl
    N/A
    Okay, yeah, I tend to talk about my gf maybe more than others. But there's a difference between talking about your SO if it fits the conversation, and INCORPORATING THEIR EXISTENCE INTO EVERY GODDAMN SENTENCE. like YEAH I FUCKING GET IT. I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT. OH MY FUCKING GOD WILL YOU SHUT YOUR FACE.