Page 154 of 424 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1531
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfurredfox View Post
    When all my friends go play laser tag and don't bother to invite me even thogh I cancelled my plans to help one of them get there. Yeah, makes me feel great about myself.
    Sorry to hear. =/ That crap is among the most demoralizing things that can happen socially, in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    Little bug bites INSIDE my ear which is the cause of my ear ache as of late. Fucking Florida and its fucking bitey bugs
    So many jobs in Florida for me. Beaches. Ocean.

But then there's the bugs, which have singlehandedly kept me from seriously considering moving there. Ugh.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1532

Weasyl
    N/A
    This may be twisted but it irks me that there's ethical boundaries for psychological experimentation sometimes. Some internet communities are just FULL of oddities that I'd love to pick their brain.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    People who "have" natural multipicity. It doesn't exist. Look it up and you just get a bunch of Tumblrs from confused SJW fuckwits in favor of this crap. It's essentially people pretending to have schizophrenia and romanticizing their "condition".
    I swear, I SWEAR to whatever goddamn power governs us... If someone ever comes around me with that shit, I will break their FUCKING nose.
    I remember when these guys were called otherkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    This may be twisted but it irks me that there's ethical boundaries for psychological experimentation sometimes. Some internet communities are just FULL of oddities that I'd love to pick their brain.
    Nah, it's no secret that we'd make incredibly rapid progress if not for medical ethics (not that that's a good reason to disregard them ofc).
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Sorry to hear. =/ That crap is among the most demoralizing things that can happen socially, in my experience.
    It really bothers me since they know what that is something I would have undoubtedly loved. I mean if they told me "hey *NAME REDACTED* I know you fucked up your leg, but do you wanna try and play lazer tag?" Instead I get shafted. Im not normally this pissy, but it hurts when the few friends I have use me like that.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    When does the police being around ever make anyone comfortable? Heck, seeing one nowhere near the donut shop is already a sign. It kind of sucks that everyone is afraid of the person who is supposed to be protecting them, but instead decide to abuse the law for easy pocket money.
    it's depressing because they're obv. staking out the drug dealer 3 doors down but I honestly feel safer around a drug dealer than the police

Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    I remember when these guys were called otherkin.
    They're just a little different. Otherkin belieb they're animals trapped in human bodies and appropriate trans narrative. Multiples believe that they have multiple personalities all in one body, or "head friends"(what we would understand as an imaginary friend) that are subservient to the main personality

I've seen worse shit come out of otherkin tbh, multiples just seem like people trying to rationalize their internalized conflicts
    Last edited by Tybby; 03-22-2014 at 01:27 AM.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    People that think people that work in body piercing stores are "sexually liberated" or some such nonsense and use that as reasoning to be creepy fuckers towards the employees.

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    Just point and laugh at him for leasing.
    It's been par the course ever since he let slip that he was leasing. Along with the fact that he can't drive worth shit. (somehow blew out the clutch despite being an automatic, and then proceeded to crash the dealership's courtesy car)

Though he did seem to be much more humble today. Nice to not hear that "The ultimate driving machine" shill from him.
    god forbid he ever mentions Lamborghini to me as well

Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    People that think people that work in body piercing stores are "sexually liberated" or some such nonsense and use that as reasoning to be creepy fuckers towards the employees.
    "Sexually liberated" or not, there are such things as tact and respecting boundaries.

Blew out an automatic clutch...

I'm actually thinking really hard about how one would do that now.

I can think of a few ways he could have done it, but...still seems like it'd take a prodigious amount of unawareness to manage it. (that or the clutch/transmission was ready to give up anyway for some outside reason...)
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenith View Post
    Blew out an automatic clutch...

I'm actually thinking really hard about how one would do that now.

I can think of a few ways he could have done it, but...still seems like it'd take a prodigious amount of unawareness to manage it. (that or the clutch/transmission was ready to give up anyway for some outside reason...)
    ... I'm... almost impressed? Wow.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.