Page 375 of 424 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    "Hitler isn't a person you can joke about. It is offensive."

LMAO. Of course, yeah, because he's a fucking hero for killing Hitler.

"Also, this joke is something you should never play with foreigners either" + Lecture.

I hate it when people decide what is okay and what is not for other people when it comes to harmless jokes just because they find it to be "Somewhat offensive" to them. Hitler jokes are like racist jokes. You don't play "nigga stuffs" in front of a black person. You play it with your fellow non-SJW white supremacist for shit and giggle. You don't like it? Kay, removing it for you. There's no need for a lecture teaching me what foreigners are like because I interact with them everyday anyway.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    "Hitler isn't a person you can joke about. It is offensive."

LMAO. Of course, yeah, because he's a fucking hero for killing Hitler.

"Also, this joke is something you should never play with foreigners either" + Lecture.

I hate it when people decide what is okay and what is not for other people when it comes to harmless jokes just because they find it to be "Somewhat offensive" to them. Hitler jokes are like racist jokes. You don't play "nigga stuffs" in front of a black person. You play it with your fellow non-SJW white supremacist for shit and giggle. You don't like it? Kay, removing it for you. There's no need for a lecture teaching me what foreigners are like because I interact with them everyday anyway.
    That moment when I know most of my nazi/hitler jokes from a jewish friend of mine...

I think it would be healthier if we learn to laugh at a joke rather than turn ourselves into pansies.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    That moment when I know most of my nazi/hitler jokes from a jewish friend of mine...

I think it would be healthier if we learn to laugh at a joke rather than turn ourselves into pansies.
    It sucks that now, when joke is "offensive" to a certain someone, he/she simply feels that he/she must be aggressive back for no reason. I guess it's hard to just chuckle it off or go :/ without lecturing them and telling personal life story.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    It sucks that now, when joke is "offensive" to a certain someone, he/she simply feels that he/she must be aggressive back for no reason. I guess it's hard to just chuckle it off or go :/ without lecturing them and telling personal life story.
    This is why I do not take part in many online communities. I much prefer going outside here in a country where political correctness is still insignificant, and I dearly hope it will remain insignificant.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    This is why I do not take part in many online communities. I much prefer going outside here in a country where political correctness is still insignificant, and I dearly hope it will remain insignificant.
    Facebook groups and stuffs are places I usually try to avoid unless I just want for quick laugh/giggle in a fan community with arts and stuffs. Outside that, it's really better to just stick to knowing a few group of people that you can hangout with in real life going to the mall and movies and stuffs.

---

What's been grinding my gear even more recently that I dealth with for awhile is how the uneducated, when they hear you use fancy technical word to describe an issue you used to deal with or learned about, decide to start using the very same word to describe everything although they have no idea what it is.

"LMAO This game is so bad look at all the bug I guess the run time is O^n or something" (I have no idea why the hell you brought up run-time for a damage miscalculation)

"My internet is slow. Must be memory leak issue from the game again" (Wat?)

And it sucks that they refuse to listen as you explain and tell them "No, it doesn't mean that" but they're like "I'm used to using it ow so I will continue to use it."

So when are you going to call a dog a feline?

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    People who block evade and try to use my friends to get to me. That shit is lunacy to me and so motherfucking creepy. I have a retarded stalker fuckhead on my ass and they won't leave me the HELL alone. I think they actually came to Weasyl under a different name, but I'm not sure yet.

What is WRONG with people? Why do some people chase after random strangers on the fucking Internet? What...whaaat???? Why? Leave me alone, what in fuck Hell!
    Some people possess an obsession. Because of the fact that they present a certain emptiness in their lives, in themselves, they pursue individuals and things who they think can fill that emptiness, and when they find them, they simply cannot accept losing them.

This is vague, however. We can talk about people lacking a skill and wanting to learn from someone else, people exploiting another's skills and talents parasitically, people having an attraction, of any kind to this certain someone they follow, an obsession, and the list can go on.

In any case, in their asocial pursuit, they focus so much on this person they follow that they let their own values stray into obscurity.

Or they are freaking trolls.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    A told a girl crying about being stalked on the internet to move the discussion to a more closed space with only close members like her family where they will truly believe her and support her because the internet is an open area and that not everyone will believe her.

Apparently, I "triggered" a bunch of SJW and other girls who screamed at my lack of empathy and care for girls being objectified and that I'm okay with rape if they dress slutty.

All from offering a logical advice because lbr, why are you posting stuffs on a public location if you're in fear of a stalker?

LMAO

I hate these people.

Weasyl
    Vae
    If you tell me to be ready by a certain time, do not suddenly spring "Can you be ready 15 minutes early?" on me.
    Don't do this.
    Don't fucking do this.
    Especially if it's something that I have to wake up and do.
    My sense of internal schedule is exact and specific.
    I need those 15 minutes. I took having them into account when I planned what time to wake up, what time to get ready, and what I needed to do. Those are processes with specific time needs that I already partitioned out in my head based on the plans you originally gave to me, and you just fucked up everything.
    Resident Koopa Trash

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3749

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    A told a girl crying about being stalked on the internet to move the discussion to a more closed space with only close members like her family where they will truly believe her and support her because the internet is an open area and that not everyone will believe her.

Apparently, I "triggered" a bunch of SJW and other girls who screamed at my lack of empathy and care for girls being objectified and that I'm okay with rape if they dress slutty.

All from offering a logical advice because lbr, why are you posting stuffs on a public location if you're in fear of a stalker?

LMAO

I hate these people.
    "Hey, I know you're overemotional right now, but let me butt in to say you really ought to keep this shit to yourself, and maybe family members close enough to be obligated to believe you. Because here on the internet we know how women's sob stories never get to the truth of the matter, and there's another side to this where you probably did something to deserve it, and you can expect us to call you on it.

Just being logical here. I know that can be tough for you ladies, so I'm glad to help. *tips fedora*"

yeah I can't really see you not being the ass here
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Wooooooo boy. I cannot STAND when people do not fucking plan properly. I hate telling someone to be somewhere at a specific time and they're 50 minutes late (no exaggeration, my friends).
    This is why I don't hang out with some of my friends very often.... They're often late, usually from about half an hour to an hour.

Then there's friends who I often have to pick up for our meetups, who are never ready on time... If I say we're meeting up at 5, don't start getting ready at 4:45 if it takes you an hour to get everything done! I hate sitting in my car waiting for them... Then our other friends have to wait for me and my passengers to get there, which really sucks if anyone's on a time crunch.

About the only similar thing I usually don't mind is when people cancel and give me a heads up as soon as possible.
    That's fine for me, as well, but what I don't like is when people flake out at the last minute and take their sweet time to tell me they're not coming.

Once I had a friend who said he was going to be three hours late, then never even showed up. He didn't reply to my calls, texts, or Skype messages asking what was going on.

Three days later I finally get a message that went something like, "Oh uh I didn't feel like going."
    His reason for not responding earlier?

"I thought you would get mad."

...Needless to say, I don't invite him places anymore.