Page 372 of 424 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    I can't wait for the Minions movie to come out.

So I can stop seeing commercials for it.

These things don't even flipping talk (in a way we can understand). Why would I want to watch them make gibberish for 2 hours??
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Wall-e was a pretty dope movie though. He couldn't talk either.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Wall-e was a great movie.

I don't know, I guess the minions just rub me the wrong way or something.
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    Wall-e was a pretty dope movie though. He couldn't talk either.
    Yeah but Dreamworks vs Disney/Pixar.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    It's the difference between the Three Stooges humor and Mel Brooks. The latter has just enough intelligence behind it to somehow make it work, and in the creative world, that's all that matters in the end.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    Eh. Both are capable of shit things and good things.

The minions just come off as annoying to me.
    They remind of when I kept seeing ads for the rabbids off of... Rayman? I think that's Rayman. But that's immediately where my mind goes. To those things.
    But that's why I'm not watching the damn movie.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    When people decide to direct a bitching at me loud enough in public thinking I will do something about it.

There was this grandma who bitched at me earlier today for "cutting line" on a sky train station. The thing is, I was part of the super small line before the door opened, right near the door area. How it really works is that people only stand to the side and forming a line until the passengers inside the train can leave. Both lines will then start walking into the train with another line formed in the middle mid way from those two lines because it can take up to 3 people going in at once (cause ya know, asian size isn't that large and the door is big enough)

I was about to join the 3rd line to go in to the train when the guy to my right who was in front of the grandma tried to go into the train. He was carrying a really large sport bag so it ate the line into the 3rd line, causing everyone, me included, who went in rather slow compared to those in front to back off to make way for the dude with the bag. This caused me to be in front of the grandma who was extremely slow and somewhat agitated all of a sudden.

"Youngster this day have no manner"
    "Cutting in line."
    "Wish I can see their parents"
    "How ill-manner and ill-disciplined. cutting in line like this"
    - all rather loud before she sat down and gave me a death stare until she finally left 2 stations later-

Wish I can see this grandma on the evening train trip at the actual peak hour to see how much bitching she will be giving where people will even go as far as to push those slow out of the line because this is a public transportation we're talking about, not freaking McDonald queue line.

Bitching about a grumpy grandma on the train is why I don't take people here seriously.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    Bitching about a grumpy grandma on the train is why I don't take people here seriously.

With a username like that, I have to wonder how you take yourself seriously.
    Last edited by RedSavage; 07-09-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    It's the difference between the Three Stooges humor and Mel Brooks. The latter has just enough intelligence behind it to somehow make it work, and in the creative world, that's all that matters in the end.
    I have to also add that I was amazingly impressed with To be or Not To Be. It was a lot more sincere and serious than I thought it'd be and yet still had a humorous charm to it.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax