Page 384 of 424 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips View Post
    I'm guilting of doing this.

But admittedly I do it most when I'm not wearing shoes.
    I do it when I'm tired, or I've been in a crowded place for more than 2 or 3 hours. But by then, I don't give much of a fuck about being alive, much less lifting my feet.

OT: We have no food. Like absolutely nothing.
    Husband knows this. Husband knows that we don't have a car, and thus can't get to the store after a certain time, because his mother will not leave her house to take us after like 3 in the afternoon.
    So instead of waking me up at a decent hour to ask her, he lets me sleep 14 hours, until 5:30.
    Because he "thought [he] was being nice."
    Even though we have absolutely no food.

She said she'll take us tomorrow, but still.
    The imprint my hand left on my face. Just wow.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    Vaee Do you have at least a little convenient store around you to tide you guys over for the night? 'Course either way, it'd be a bit of a pain to have to rely on someone just to get food. D:

OT - This thunderstorm, man it's a doozy and my internet doesn't agree with it very well! ;x

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Vaee Do you have at least a little convenient store around you to tide you guys over for the night? 'Course either way, it'd be a bit of a pain to have to rely on someone just to get food. D:
    All the convenience stores are too far away for me to feel safe walking there this late. Otherwise, I'd probably have done that.

I mean, if worst comes to worst, I could just order delivery.
    (Which I might do anyway.)
    And I also have like some dry cereal I can munch on. Not really a meal, but it's enough to distract hunger pains or whatever until tomorrow.
    I've had to manage like this before, so I can get through it.
    I'm just kind of "why" about my husband's complete lack of foresight into the issue. Since I've been talking about needing to call his mother to take us to get food once we got paid for a few days now.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Perhaps he feels ashamed for having to do such a thing? I do not know him so I couldn't begin to guess.

OT:
    Games suddenly refusing to run properly after an update.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    Perhaps he feels ashamed for having to do such a thing? I do not know him so I couldn't begin to guess.
    I don't think that's the issue. We've had to rely on his mother for all / most of our trips to the grocery store thus far.
    And I don't think he's quite incomprehensibly stupid enough to put pride above basic needs like that. He talks big on his ego, but I don't think it's quite grown to that level of what-the-fuckery yet.

Thankfully, I found some ramen and oatmeal way back in the unseen corners of the cabinets, so we're good for now.

OT: People who bitch about how you shouldn't draw characters skinnier / more conventionally attractive / whatever, but then have a bunch of overweight fetish art of characters in their blogs / galleries / favorites / what have you.
    Newsflash: You's a hypocrite.
    Please do not.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Good to hear you found at least something to eat, Vae.

Following that vein; food poisoning. Had it earlier this week, and wow did that mess me the fuck up. Spent 4 days with very little sleep, and even less eating. Lesson here, is to never eat mysterious cafeteria enchiladas, no matter how enticing they look, or smell.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    I hate when I forget things about anatomy :O

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanagrooboy View Post
    Good to hear you found at least something to eat, Vae.

Following that vein; food poisoning. Had it earlier this week, and wow did that mess me the fuck up. Spent 4 days with very little sleep, and even less eating. Lesson here, is to never eat mysterious cafeteria enchiladas, no matter how enticing they look, or smell.
    The cold it comes with is horrible too.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    I hate when I forget things about anatomy :O
    My entire art life. XD

OT: I hate when people are creepy, and they know it, yet they keep on creepin'.
    I remember a guy in a class I had who kept saying creepy things and going, "oh sorry, that was creepy wasn't it?"
    Congrats, you acknowledged that you're creepy, we agree that you're creepy, now learn from that and STOP BEING CREEPY. Acknowledging your own creepiness isn't a free pass to continue making your classmates uncomfortable. :b

I also hate when people make such an inappropriate or unfunny joke, that everyone around them ignores it just to give them a chance to save face... And then the person REPEATS it. (Sometimes even multiple times...) Some jokes aren't even worth a pity laugh, so then awkward silence ensues. :b

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    im here at school for the first day this year... that and OBSE is being an arse.
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.