Page 155 of 424 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Kangaroo, if that guy starts being a smarmy jerk again, you have to ask him how he blew out his clutch anyway, it'll serve the dual purpose of taking the wind out making him stop smarming for a while, and informing us how he managed to do it anyway.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    People who think that every legal action = lawsuit. A cop giving you a ticket is not a lawsuit, a person asking you to take down stuff you don't own is not a lawsuit.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    You've said that before. Either actually swear off doing it, or just realize everyone is different? Not everyone who has popularity is like that, and if you get one that is bad, then just avoid that person, not blame a whole group of people?

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenith View Post
    Kangaroo, if that guy starts being a smarmy jerk again, you have to ask him how he blew out his clutch anyway, it'll serve the dual purpose of taking the wind out making him stop smarming for a while, and informing us how he managed to do it anyway.
    It's easy to shut him down (see also: You're leasing that "fancy" car). I don't think I'll ever find out how he torched the clutch, though. He refuses to divulge that embarrassing secret.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Wow...
    That is the last time I even speak to a big popular Internet artist. Tried to get someone's Skype because Donro was impersonating my friend in his chat lying about another user I know attempting to ban his stream when it's actually Donro trying to ban his stream.

So rather than just say "no thanks", the artist in question goes "hmmmmmmmmmmm" and proceeds to draw a smartass face saying "no", humiliating me in front of 40 other people. Nice.

Dick.
    Why didn't you just PM them in the info?
    I mean, it doesn't excuse what they did, but I don't know why Skype was involved.

OT: Tired. Tired as fuck. Want sleep. Dead brain.
    But I want to stay awake long enough to fix my sleep schedule hopefully.
    But I'm so tired.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    I hate that literally days before I start school, I was employed. (this was about a year and some months ago)

Now I'm locked into school until I graduate and I can't get full time, like I wanted with this job I'm at. God damn it all. Why do I even bother with school anymore. I just just fucking drop it for a while and pay the god damn loans. I don't even owe that much since most of my school was paid by grants.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Vae
    > Wake up.
    > Everyone else is asleep.

Fuck.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    melk
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    > Wake up.
    > Everyone else is asleep.

Fuck.
    >Still up.
    >Everyone else went to sleep.

I need to get my shit together.

Weasyl
    Aakosir
    Art thieves who think they're not doing anything wrong when they're called out... I've seen so many artist having issues with them this past week.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by melk View Post
    >Still up.
    >Everyone else went to sleep.

I need to get my shit together.
    Why the fuck do people even go to bed at midnight anyway it makes literally no sense to me

If you go to bed at midnight you're waking up at 8AM there is literally nothing on this gay earth waiting for you at 8 in the morning stay up I'm bored

Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    You've said that before. Either actually swear off doing it, or just realize everyone is different? Not everyone who has popularity is like that, and if you get one that is bad, then just avoid that person, not blame a whole group of people?
    Even better: we should shame awful people into being better or fucking off

too many "good" artists get away with really shitty behaviour because people like their work

Like wouldn't it be great if all the "popufur" artists were decent people it's possible
    Last edited by Tybby; 03-23-2014 at 02:02 PM.