Page 152 of 424 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    The welfare office. I'm trying to get off unemployment benefits but they wont let me. Yes, they wont let me not take their money.
    Come to America, where they won't let you on benefits to begin with \:3/
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    The cops have been hanging around my house for the past few days and it's been making me feel the opposite of comfortable

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    When does the police being around ever make anyone comfortable? Heck, seeing one nowhere near the donut shop is already a sign. It kind of sucks that everyone is afraid of the person who is supposed to be protecting them, but instead decide to abuse the law for easy pocket money.

Weasyl
    Vae
    When my fiance just shoves things in random containers to get them out of the way.

No, all of my shit does not belong in the ottoman, or the cooler that we use for camping.
    This is not "cleaning." This is just stuffing shit.
    And now I have to go through all of it, just to find my stuff again.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    People obsessed with little games of one-upsmanship.The utter ruiner of talking about cool things.

"Yeah, well I did that cool thing, plus one."

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Did somebody say otter man?!

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    ottoman,
    Aw. :[

My life has a dangerous lack of otter lately.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanagrooboy View Post
    People obsessed with little games of one-upsmanship.The utter ruiner of talking about cool things.

"Yeah, well I did that cool thing, plus one."
    My father is the champion of this. Did something cool? He did it before it was cool. Have a bad day? Well he had a worse one. How can anyone reach their 50s without knowing how to conversation jeez.

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    My father is the champion of this. Did something cool? He did it before it was cool. Have a bad day? Well he had a worse one. How can anyone reach their 50s without knowing how to conversation jeez.
    Or even into their 20's. This guy at my job never has anything interesting to say, so he just loops the same one-up if it's relevant, like tonight at work. I was telling a coworker about how I drove a Jaguar F-Type the night before, and this little cretin pops in, completely derailing the conversation with his trump card: "Yeah, well I have a BMW." That bullshit has been driving me to a boiling point for the past 3 weeks. I can't even start an automotive related conversation without making sure the little dipshit isn't within earshot.

Weasyl
    N/A
    What depth and character he must have. I am envious of one with such a fulfilling existence :v

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    What depth and character he must have. I am envious of one with such a fulfilling existence :v
    He walks in the higher echelons of society for he is leasing a BMW 3 series. My jealousy burns hotter than a thousand suns. I may get one-off experiences of petrol-fueled ecstasy, but he lives it.
    Last edited by Kanagrooboy; 03-21-2014 at 04:58 AM.