Page 140 of 424 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

White flies.

At least they only seem interested in one plant (we have many plants) but still, augh annoying little insects. I'm torn between simply trashing the plant, or jumping through hoops to get rid of the pests...
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Time. That is all for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnau View Post
    Time. That is all for now.
    Whenever I have time off, like a few days or so, I turn off all the clocks and live that time without a concept time. It makes the days pass faster but the dread of upcoming work isnt there.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    This is to people who complain and attack what the broadcaster is outputting during a stream.

By DEFAULT, every viewer has two volume controllers. You can mute the stream. You can mute your speaker.
    You may also:
    -Unplug your headphones
    -Unplug external speakers
    -Play your own music

Why am I saying the obvious? Because clearly some people in stream chats are mentally hindered and cannot for the life of them recall how to control the volume on their PC.
    If someone is playing music in the background during a stream, more than likely they aren't doing it for YOUR entertainment and they damn sure aren't doing it for YOUR approval. I don't know how many people I'm going to have to ban from my chat because they put more effort into bitching "EWWWWW DUPSTEP/DAFT PUNK/TECHNO/WUBZZIE UBZZIEZ!!!!!!!!!" rather than turn their fucking volume down or just get the fuck out. It's rude, pointless, and disruptive.
    Don't do it.
    People are going to have a field day when I finally start streaming art, and overlay like... fucking Siouxsie and the Banshees next to Kesha on it.

I mean, I guess I can kind of see the complaint, if the person streaming is also talking, and they want to hear what the person has to say and not the music.
    But mute is still an option.
    Last edited by Vae; 03-11-2014 at 01:15 AM.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    RedLeFrench
    The stupidity of some of the people on my Twitter right now. I'm hesitating between screamin my lungs out or just hang myself upfront : so I just received a response of the company I'm trying to apply for, and, in my grand wisdom, decided to thank my maybe-future boss for considering my profile. And a "friend" of mine replied to it, saying 'jokingly' to my maybe-future boss that he'd have a word with him if I didn't get employed... ... ... All completed with stupid emoticons and shit. I... Just want to murder him right now, cause my chances may have lowered by a big margin.
    This link might contain cookies. Spoilers : it does not, it's just a trap link towards something I write. Sorry...

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    People are going to have a field day when I finally start streaming art, and overlay like... fucking Siouxsie and the Banshees next to Kesha on it.
    I am so fucking ready for this you wouldn't believe

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Well, then that's a matter of "I can't hear you, can you turn the music down?". Not turn into a fucking 3rd grader and go "ewwwwww <insert genre everyone loves to hate>"
    what genre is it do you listen to reggaeton

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Media and their "gaming violence" news.

They're trying too damn hard to blame games for every thing. It gets to the point the latest post poll we had asking what destroys families the most, they went and considered"Game addict" to be in the same choice and category as "Alcoholism and Drug".

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post

They're trying too damn hard to blame games for every thing. It gets to the point the latest post poll we had asking what destroys families the most, they went and considered"Game addict" to be in the same choice and category as "Alcoholism and Drug".
    One time my cousin smoked three whole games and half a marijuana and went on to murder a small family.

True story.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post

Hahaha, wow.
    Because games are just as bad as drugs. Sure, games can break nerds' families apart, but if there were multiple categories, why the hell put it in this one?

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    Hahaha, wow.
    Because games are just as bad as drugs. Sure, games can break nerds' families apart, but if there were multiple categories, why the hell put it in this one?
    For real, though. Gaming can be a time vampire/relationship-destroyer if you let it, but I'm not aware of anyone selling their car and possessions just to get the next hit of... game. Nobody gets HIV from sharing games, nor does mixing two kinds of games at once or having too much game at once kill you.

There's really no comparing the two.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.