Page 262 of 424 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 4237

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

  1. #2611
    Senior Dreaming's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Dreaming
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Haunting your mind
    Gender
    N/A
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanagrooboy View Post
    People telling me I need to eat more. No, I'm fine. So what if I weigh 125 lbs? I've always been really thin and lean. I'll eat when I'm hungry, dammit.
    125 is thin? I've no idea what that is in kg >.>

  2. #2612
    Resident Khajiit Ibuuyk's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivières, Québec
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming View Post
    125 is thin? I've no idea what that is in kg >.>
    About 57kg.

  3. #2613
    Senior BlissfulOblivion's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Droughtland, USA
    Gender
    Ufufufufu...
    Posts
    1,121
    Finding a blog dedicated solely to making fun of people's art.

  4. #2614
    That's me! Hewge's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Hewge
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Finding a blog dedicated solely to making fun of people's art.
    Now your signature picture makes complete sense!

  5. #2615
    Regular Lavence's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Lavence
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    34
    My mom making comments every time I eat something she doesn't approve of because it's "fattening". She actually told me I was too fat to be eating ice cream, even though I usually eat half of the serving size.

    I just want to enjoy my ice cream in peace. :c

  6. #2616
    Senior Saga's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Saga
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Finding a blog dedicated solely to making fun of people's art.
    Bunch of cowards.
    I hate people that talk shit but wont talk shit to your face.

  7. #2617
    Senior Manna's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Manna
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    ORGONON GURL
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavence View Post
    My mom making comments every time I eat something she doesn't approve of because it's "fattening". She actually told me I was too fat to be eating ice cream, even though I usually eat half of the serving size.

    I just want to enjoy my ice cream in peace. :c
    Sounds like your mom is literally a terrible person

    Like who the fuck tells someone "hey you're too fat stop eating that" like how entitled to that persons body do you need to be holy shit

  8. #2618
    Retired Staff piñardilla's Avatar

    Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rochester, MN
    Gender
    Claims to be a porpoise.
    Posts
    1,287
    Being stabbed in the back by supposed friends. Frankly, I don't know why I deal with people at all anymore.

    This, while starting to suspect I have full-on clinical depression.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

  9. #2619
    Senior Butterflygoddess's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fuckinham palace
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Sounds like your mom is literally a terrible person

    Like who the fuck tells someone "hey you're too fat stop eating that" like how entitled to that persons body do you need to be holy shit
    Yeah, who is she...his mother?

    What a bitch.

  10. #2620
    Senior Manna's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Manna
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    ORGONON GURL
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflygoddess View Post
    Yeah, who is she...his mother?

    What a bitch.
    Out of all the people who could abuse a person, their own mother is probably one of the most unforgivable

    glad to know you disagree tho?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •