Page 236 of 424 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    FUCK
    HANDS

nuff said.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Trying to sleep off food poisoning, keep waking up to poop. Enough of that, you butt >:I

Weasyl
    Recel
    We agreed with gaming friends to go to tinychat and talk a bit. I made the room, and... no one came... not even the first time they do this! I'm always left alone and bored when I least want to. Bastards!

Weasyl
    Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming View Post
    Mystery wounds. What the... where did you come from
    This, I get them a lot when skateboarding. MAH SHINS

I hate when scientific documentaries incorporate religion and make this wierd explaination of things that involve god creating gravity.
    k

Weasyl
    Torrijos_sama
    When people take my ibuprofen or pain killers and don't put the bottles back like a bunch of UNGRATEFUL, DISRESPECTFUL PIECES OF WHITE DOG SHIT.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Trying to sleep off food poisoning, keep waking up to poop. Enough of that, you butt >:I
    Ahahah
    ahaha
    ahah

Ah, it feels so good to know someone is suffering what I had to suffer a couple of month ago.

Poop spree now
    Then enjoy one of the worst cold you can get where you shiver the fuck out of bed and go to the doctor.
    YEAH
    COLD AND POOP
    FUN TIME

---

You know that feel when you draw but something is just not right and is never right. You spend the next few hours working at a much slower pace constantly fixing your piece and still can't get the right feel.

Then you discover why just as you are about to finish it and have to go back to fix it. Yeah.

Weasyl
    Vae
    The fact that, if I fail at something, there is about a 90% or more chance that I will never touch it the fuck again.

I'm goddamned terrified of failure.
    I kind of blame my parents for that.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Texas is once again reasserting its claim to the title of Worst State.

At the end of 2012, the Department of Justice put out a series of guidelines for preventing rape in prison, particularly rape of minors. Instrumental to this was the testimony before Congress of a mother whose 16-year-old, 125-pound son Rodney was sentenced to eight years in an adult prison for setting a trash can on fire in order to make an example of him. Physically smaller than the other inmates, he was immediately and repeatedly raped, while the warden told his mother that "This happens every day; learn to deal with it. It’s no big deal." and that Rodney needed to "grow up". This continued until Rodney finally hung himself in his cell, less than a year into his sentence.

These new guidelines hopefully will be effective in combating the problem of prison rape, but already they will only be able to do so in 49 states. Last month, Gov. Rick Perry took the time to write a letter to the DoJ stating that Texas prisons will defy the new anti-rape guidelines, claiming that separating young prisoners from the general population would have "substantial cost" and provide "no discernible benefit to the state or its inmates."

Texas has a full quarter of the country's most sexually abusive prisons. The state where Rodney was incarcerated, raped, and ultimately killed himself? Texas.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    What grinds my gears is that I have many things to say about the previous post, but I can't say anything because I'd get stamped with another "anti-American offensive behavior" bullshit infraction just because I'm not American. In these forums, you can say shit about your own country and others will be "lol yeah, you're right", but if you as much as talk about the country the biased staff lives in in a way that doesn't flatter their ego, BOOM, shame campaign against you and permanent "elitist French fag" reputation.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    What grinds my gears is that I have many things to say about the previous post, but I can't say anything because I'd get stamped with another "anti-American offensive behavior" bullshit infraction just because I'm not American. In these forums, you can say shit about your own country and others will be "lol yeah, you're right", but if you as much as talk about the country the biased staff lives in in a way that doesn't flatter their ego, BOOM, shame campaign against you and permanent "elitist French fag" reputation.
    You can say whatever you want. I was going to post "Well we already knew Texas was a shithole" with possible ":v" at the end. It's not anti-American if the post was about something disgusting.

Just give them a break, their food isn't that bad ;3