Page 277 of 424 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Littlerock
    I wouldn't want to be left hooked up to life support if that's all that's left for me in this world. Hell naw! I got too many things to do, people to catch up with, places to see... plus, I don't want to be a waste of money and resourses. Feeling like a waste already bothers me.
    Last edited by Littlerock; 11-26-2014 at 09:22 PM. Reason: how_do_typeos.png

Weasyl
    N/A
    Coughing every 2 seconds, not even joking (yay for not getting to sleep till 5am yesterday, it'll be the same story today!).. My laptop is probably infested the most since I nail the keyboard all the time. Moms now caught what I've got, good luck to the rest of my family!

Weasyl
    Rocoro
    People who go into fast food or regular restaurants and start shit with the people serving food. I worked both fast food and as a host/busser. We got lives too, yo. I'll never put a loogie in your garlic bread but you bet your bottom the whole staff will be gossiping about your behavior for weeks. Everyone in a restaurant staff is sociable. You will not be forgotten lady who caused a scene over getting the wrong salad dressing! WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Weasyl
    Vae
    Someone recently basically demanded that I resize one of my wallpapers that I made from the SSBU trailers, for their desktop resolution.

Keep in mind that this person has never talked to me before, is not someone I follow, and is not following me.
    And I specifically wrote in the post that people can resize them for their own screen sizes as they see fit.

Now, if this was a polite request, I probably would have complied.
    I would have asked which one they wanted (because there are 5 individual images), and it would have looked blurry, because upsizing anything makes it look like shit.
    But I would have done it.

No, dude.
    If you're going to come into my ask box, fucking snapping your fingers and shit, when I have no idea who in the hell you are, you can either learn how to resize images yourself, or use the stretch background function of your desktop wallpaper.
    I ain't owe you shit, bro.
    Be thankful I even made and posted the images, in the first place.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Vae
    Since this is the vent thread, I'm going to vent about my dad's situation some more.
    So be warned for some hella depressing shit.

Apparently, he had swelling on the brain. Which has pretty much fucked his understanding of anything going on and thrown him into fits of confusion and thrashing around and stuff, unless they keep him sedated.
    They've since drained the swelling, but my mom says he's still confused about a lot of stuff and things.
    And he had a heart attack while in the hospital. She says he can't speak anymore. I don't think he's braindead, he's just kind of really fucked up.

Doctors are planning to release him on hospice I don't know when, to stay at my aunt's house (since my parents' has too many steps / has no gas).
    So he's pretty much fucked.
    They're pretty much just waiting out the last bits of his life, now, and trying to keep him comfortable. I don't even think he can recover at this point.

I've grown a bit more accepting of it as it's progressed, but it's still hard.
    It sucks that I'm so far away, but honestly, I don't even think I could deal with being out there right now. I'm just glad I got to spend time with him before it got this bad.
    (And, judging by how quickly this progressed in November and this month, I barely made it by the skin of my teeth.)
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Being handed yet another likely diagnosis of mental illness to add to your collection! (see the pun I made there with add and ADD? ... I couldn't help myself.)
    How fun. This probably means I get to take even MORE meds. Like I don't take enough pills already.

At least the upside to this is that it may mean that I'm not actually a complete fuck up and that I just have problems that can be treated with medicine so I can live life like a normal human being.
    It's still not fun to hear that yet another thing is wrong with you. Especially when you feel dead from depression.

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    big thing
    You missed the warning sign where he thought tit-fucking was at all pleasurable

Because it means he has no one to try it and be disappointed with

literally always bitter virgins who pull shit like what you described

Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Being handed yet another likely diagnosis of mental illness to add to your collection! (see the pun I made there with add and ADD? ... I couldn't help myself.)
    How fun. This probably means I get to take even MORE meds. Like I don't take enough pills already.

At least the upside to this is that it may mean that I'm not actually a complete fuck up and that I just have problems that can be treated with medicine so I can live life like a normal human being.
    It's still not fun to hear that yet another thing is wrong with you. Especially when you feel dead from depression.
    Yo be sure to check out what social services you can apply for when the doctors pile shit on you like that

It's a long process to apply for disability but if you get it you can get all or some of your medication covered
    Last edited by Manna; 12-19-2014 at 02:46 AM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I could say things about tit-fucking but, you know, not really the thread for that....*ahem*

What annoys me is when a customer asks me the price of a thing and I'm all "sure, lemme go find out. I'll be right back." And so I leave, running, may I add, so they don't have to wait long. It can't be more than two minutes when I return to where they were and they're not there. It's not like I'm in a small store or anything and I'm bad with faces so I'm at that awkward "where did you go?" wandering around moment.

C'mon people. Just...if you ask a question, at least have the courtesy to stay in the same area for a bit. We workers have things to do, you know.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Yo be sure to check out what social services you can apply for when the doctors pile shit on you like that

It's a long process to apply for disability but if you get it you can get all or some of your medication covered
    Right now I'm with parents who can deal with insurance related to my dad's work so we have stuff covered for now. I'll deal with that stuff when I'm a real :V adult. But I have a lot more stuff to worry about at the moment anyway.

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Right now I'm with parents who can deal with insurance related to my dad's work so we have stuff covered for now. I'll deal with that stuff when I'm a real :V adult. But I have a lot more stuff to worry about at the moment anyway.
    Fair enough, just wanted to let you know b/c a lot of people have no idea a/b it