Page 143 of 424 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Saga
    People who talk shit with their people around but duck out real quick when nobodys there to back em up
    what's the problem, you scared?

Im a tiddly bit upset today
    Last edited by Saga; 03-12-2014 at 08:52 PM. Reason: this was supposed to be 90% caps but w.e.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarukai View Post
    I have no idea why exactly this gets on my nerves in the way it does

When you watch someone being interviewed on the Radio or TV, must they say "You know" after every 5th word or so? I don't see the reason to say that in the sense of adding to a conversation. It's just mindless waffling. You're going to tell us what you think we know anyway!
    Verbal tics are often a sign of insecurity in a person

~~~the more you kn

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    People who fart or generally smell bad in public transport. Dude, it's already crowded enough in this small place, I don't need to feel like your asshole is in my face.

People with perfume annoy me maybe even more since that shit smells worse than farts most of the time.

Weasyl
    Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    People who fart or generally smell bad in public transport. Dude, it's already crowded enough in this small place, I don't need to feel like your asshole is in my face.

People with perfume annoy me maybe even more since that shit smells worse than farts most of the time.
    old lady bon-ton perfume that smells like a mixture of hairspray and mothballs. yum

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    People jarring a conversation to try and make some awful, clumsy innuendo. Over the last 7 years I've come to grow very tired of it. Or just people that think innuendo is good humor in general.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    People who talk shit with their people around but duck out real quick when nobodys there to back em up
    what's the problem, you scared?

Im a tiddly bit upset today
    When people talk behind your back, they do it behind you for a reason.

Just keep staying ahead of them.

Insert Witty Comment Here AndiGreyScale's Avatar
    Weasyl
    AndiGreyScale
    Midterms....next week.

/dies

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Remember that company I worked for that I'd bitch about so much on so many rant threads on FAF? The one that fucked me over so many times via promotions, forcing me to do the bosses extra work, UNPAID fucking overtime ect? They just fired me today and gave me no reason or explanation. No 2 week notice. Nada. They didn't even have the decency to tell me face-to-face. At least I was smart enough to save my money so I can survive till the next job. I hope my boss dies in a fire.

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Damn, Toshabi. That sucks. :/

Hopefully you find better work soon and can feel like it was a good riddance on your part.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Remember that company I worked for that I'd bitch about so much on so many rant threads on FAF? The one that fucked me over so many times via promotions, forcing me to do the bosses extra work, UNPAID fucking overtime ect? They just fired me today and gave me no reason or explanation. No 2 week notice. Nada. They didn't even have the decency to tell me face-to-face. At least I was smart enough to save my money so I can survive till the next job. I hope my boss dies in a fire.
    I'm pretty sure you're entitled to an explanation because it's like the law that you need to fire "with good reason"

I'm in a call with my American biffle and he says you're at least entitled to unemployment, anyway :/