Page 418 of 424 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Late-night anxiety is not helpful for falling asleep :v

Weasyl
    N/A
    Grinds my gears that my town can't change the timing of our only streetlight to adjust for evening rush when everyone comes home from the city and it backs up about a mile. At least the road is going to be widened to two lanes each way.
    Hi ya. My name of Keoma Red.
    My avatar is my coloring of a free template by Rukifox. It wouldn't be fair to not mention that.

Weasyl
    Pignog
    lol a town with a single streetlight. I'm picturing it in the center of town, all roads leading to it, and all celebrations held around it. A giant tome on its history is brought out by the priest who reads a few passages every year.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Hey, they are going to put up a second light next year. But until then they could get one of the two cops on duty to direct traffic during the evening rush hour. I really do love my town though.
    Hi ya. My name of Keoma Red.
    My avatar is my coloring of a free template by Rukifox. It wouldn't be fair to not mention that.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    uhhhhhhh i think im sick...
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

How People are walking towards you on the side walk, and they shift sides taking left and or right, expecting you to do the same, and then out of nowhere just walks on the same side of the sidewalk as you, already expecting you to move out their way, then look at you as if you were the one whose gone crazy.

How people still purposely misuse words like "Gay" and "Racist" in both normal, and random conversations. Example. Some girl was talking with a friend about how bad his life is getting, and every problem he mentioned, the girl would respond "That's gay!". Another would be when I had a conversation on a bus with my friend about the Green Lantern series, I mentioned the Black Lanterns(Death) and some little girl turned toward my direction, and yelled at me "You're Racist!".

Weasyl
    N/A
    It's gay being so racist.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    N/A
    People.
    I am the one and only Fantastic Mr. Fox!

People who forget to tag "NSFW" pics as NSFW on tumblr.

Also people who pee all over the toilet seat in a restroom. I hardly think they would do that in their own house.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendo Eevpix;94856[B
    ]How People are walking towards you on the side walk, and they shift sides taking left and or right, expecting you to do the same, and then out of nowhere just walks on the same side of the sidewalk as you, already expecting you to move out their way, then look at you as if you were the one whose gone crazy.[/B]
    Oh,i hate that too. At one mall i go to i always almost run into people,and i'm always complaing to my parents that i like the mall closer to my home because it's not as crowded and don't run into people that often. But it seems many want to be gluttons for punishment then go to a place that is less crowded.
    Last edited by axelthefox; 10-17-2015 at 10:11 PM.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    i hate how my mother is always yelling at me to run to the bus in the morning, i mean its not gonna leave me there, the driver knows im there, stop freaking out about it..... but yeah......
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.