Page 330 of 424 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3291

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurk2288 View Post
    Pinard man, why would I be on the cop's side?...
    I meant the pig tripping in the beginning of the video, smashing his own head.

Let's be real- these state funded mobsters AREN'T invincible and omnipresent.
    Whether it's worth the risks, getting caught or dealing with consequences depends on a lot.
    I also don't like playing "pretend" or fear some imaginary monolith like the rest of society does.

INB4 apologists start making excuses for the fucking pigs or ranting about "Respecting authority".
    (Have fun being mindless tax cattle, and don't complain when pigs test you)
    Oh, okay, I gotcha now! You'd been talking about the guy being lectured right before that, so that's what I was still making the connection to. You didn't seem to be taking the cops' side otherwise, but I couldn't connect the dots on that one sentence so I was left confused.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quote Originally Posted by axelthefox View Post
    I also hate creepers. Met a creeper at Anthrocon who went up to me in fursuit and was holding a stuffed animal and told me to mimic throwing up in the stuffed animal's mouth. Just no. Posted about the person on tumblr.
    ...oh
    I'm not even sure where to place that in the range of messed-up weirdness that is encompassed in the furry community.
    But maybe I've been lucky or maybe it's partly in that I'm not a fursuiter? I've not really run into that myself. But Anthrocon is so huge it'd have more range of the good, the bad, and the ugly I suppose. I've only been to Furry Fiesta a handful of times.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get it. I never thought in a racist manner from day one to now. I can't ever understand the horrible things people say about another person or group of people based on their skin-color or cultural heritage. I've always been attracted to things different than me, curious, interested. Differences are intriguing not a reason for taking ignorant stances and spewing garbage statements. Let alone all this police brutality bullshit to blacks. My grandfather says shitty stuff whenever he has to think of black people. My uncle actually FEARS that white people are going to be "bred out" if we keep having bi-racial couples... White people, a dying breed. My god I sure hope so. Fucking breed of what? We're all people. It grinds my gears when people differentiate just to discriminate.
    Last edited by Viciviser; 06-09-2015 at 05:32 AM.

Weasyl
    Softfang
    Oh boy. I have a long list. Though I'll only write out some stuff that really ticks me off (or stuff I don't understand/agree with) lately. If I insult or offend, I don't mean to. I'm just voicing my opinions.

Otherkin, Homestuck, furry stuff (some of the SFW art is good, but the weird fetish stuff bothers me), FNAF, trans stuff (I don't agree with it or understand it, but I accept it), gender/sexuality shit in general (I wish people would stop trying to push it on others and just be who they are without needing to clarify it to everyone and their mothers), the whole pronoun thing, dysphoria being wrongly used, mental disorders being used as excuses to get away with bad behavior, dogs barking and other small incessant noises, liars, crowd-followers, art thieves, internet trolls, hate blogs, humanity in general, twerking, Miley (used to love her when she was on Disney but now she's just... ugh), Justin Bieber, "cloppers" (people who masturbate to ponies; don't get me wrong, I like some of the dirty pony art, but like with lolicon I'd never masturbate to it), being copied, people using my art/characters without permission for their shitty roleplays or "fanpages" on FB and other sites, people taking my art/characters and actually trying to sell them (Roblox mostly), whiny pissbabies, hypocritical assholes (everyone's a hypocrite, but when the person bitches you out for offending them because of something you said/did and making you feel like shit, only to turn around later and make a joke about the same thing? fucking hell), people who make mountains out of molehills (aka causing drama shitstorms), people who piss you off and cause drama just because they can, being judged and "hated" without a legit reason or without getting to know me first...

I could go on but I'll stop there.
    Last edited by Softfang; 06-09-2015 at 03:20 PM.

Furs who overdo roleplay, like every other word is marf,yarf,hop hop hop,maroof and such.

Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    A decent majority of highschoolers/teenagers, especially when i'm working. Most of the ones I've dealt with have been pretty rude. Its especially awkward when I hand out food and drop a "Have a good day!" and have them not even try to reply back or look at me. :/

There's such an overall disrespect for fast-food and retailers workers and I just don't really get it??

Weasyl
    N/A
    Because if you're not working a desk job you don't have a real job and therefore not people...or something
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Malevolentmask View Post
    A decent majority of highschoolers/teenagers, especially when i'm working. Most of the ones I've dealt with have been pretty rude. Its especially awkward when I hand out food and drop a "Have a good day!" and have them not even try to reply back or look at me. :/

There's such an overall disrespect for fast-food and retailers workers and I just don't really get it??
    This is something that makes my job fun at times. Snotty teenagers that don't know a damned thing have no choice but to ask me for help when it comes to their piercings.

Not that the vast majority of people don't seem to know anything about their piercings. I don't get how so many people can do these things and not even learn the first thing about this permanent wound they just decided to get. Especially in the case of some piercings.

You all know about Fallout 4?

Well I hate it when people say the are a fan of Fallout, but never played any of the games other than 3 and newvegas.

I actually hate it when people to that in general, not just fallout but with anything really.

It makes me want to murder someone.
    Fallout 4 ! WOOOO YEAH!

*Cough*

I am also doing commissions for a max of $2.00! https://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/...g-and-all-2-00

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Quote Originally Posted by LeviathanBones View Post
    You all know about Fallout 4?

Well I hate it when people say the are a fan of Fallout, but never played any of the games other than 3 and newvegas.

I actually hate it when people to that in general, not just fallout but with anything really.

It makes me want to murder someone.
    Gotta start somewhere! I would grind your gears then. I never had a PC that could play anything so Fallout 3 on the 360 was the first I could ever buy.

One thing i hate too though is when during a 6 hour flight in FSX or X plane, when i begin to land the plane,my computer freezes and crashes to desktop,it doesn't do it that often.