Page 221 of 424 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Weasyl could host and promote a challenge section or better cries than just what little is on the front page

But am kinda irked that they think it will magically represent other kinds of art if ppl don't well..post it

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Programmers will know the pain of looking through why the hell the code is bugged
    and after an hour, they find out the small error is right at the top where box is misspelled as Box.

IT'S
    FUCKING
    ANNOYING
    WHEN THAT HAPPENS
    ARGH

Weasyl
    Saga
    people who are supposed to be on your own side and betray you

Weasyl
    Vae
    Hearing about Game of Thrones.

I have absolutely no interest in it, and I have repeatedly told one of my friends this.
    But he just keeps. Sending me. Shit. About it.

At least when he says that he doesn't like / understand / care about the things that I mention, I stop mentioning them.
    Just going to stop clicking his links, at this rate. Which I've already kind of done.

Seriously, I've got ZERO fucking interest.
    None.
    Nada.
    Go away.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    I just found my Battlefront 2 disc to be scratched. Now I can't play half of the levels in that game (including my favorite one). Isn't this just fantastic?

Weasyl
    BrazenBull
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    People on Mainsite are driving me nuts recently. You want an "active" community? Well it's not going to be active if you just upload your art, sit there, and expect people to come in droves to your work without lifting a finger, without contributing to the site or networking. I'm getting so tired of seeing this pattern over and over and over. People just want a community handed to them. Unless you're ungodly talented, people aren't going to care about your work if you don't care about theirs too, or at least communicate with them. *bangs head against thread*

It just grinds me so hard because I try so hard to be active as just a regular user by commenting on art with favs, by seeking out journals, by just being friendly. And then these people sit on their makeshift thrones and just demand things, and then get all holier-than-thou-I'm-too-good-for-you when no one kowtows to them.

PS: this is my personal opinion and in no way represents Weasyl or the rest of staff.
    Okie dokie. Just sayin, I'd be down to do trades with people. Might be fun.

Oh, man, Vae. I really don't give a damn about GoT either. Pretty much any new TV show really. Not a big TV guy. I like films mostly.

On the topic of gear grinding, I'm most likely gonna see my dad for the first time in a decade sometime this summer. Stuff between him and the rest of my family was...unpleasant...and I'm really sick to my stomach about it. Dang. I shouldn't be so scared about this. I might need a third party there to moderate the meeting.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    "InDesign is so stupid. You can do half this shit in MSpaint!"

God I fucking hate this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post

PS: this is my personal opinion and in no way represents Weasyl or the rest of staff.
    Too late, I ignored this part and assumed the rest to be the general Weasyl thought process. TO VIVISECTOR!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    Programmers will know the pain of looking through why the hell the code is bugged
    and after an hour, they find out the small error is right at the top where box is misspelled as Box.

IT'S
    FUCKING
    ANNOYING
    WHEN THAT HAPPENS
    ARGH
    let us rage together

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Stop and think for a moment. There was no corny Contra Saturday morning action cartoon in the 80's.
    Or a Contra Captain N episode.

We should sue.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    This heat. The air quality is bad too (doesn't help that it's Fire season and one is going around now).

We are still stuck at work with no working phones or net.