Page 217 of 424 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratte View Post
    How about when people at your university have the spelling skills of a second grader? That's what's bugging me as of late.

"Convinience"
    "Maditory"
    "Duke Nekum"

Jesus Christ, did you even try? I should swipe a bathroom flyer and scan it if only for the sake of pointing and laughing. I'm sorely disappointed.
    I saw these and was so angry I started feeling faint.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    I feel so bad for you Lorenith! I'd never be able to stand that... hell, I would have used my arm regardless of any restriction put on it. Hope your arm recovers quickly.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

I think if you were in as much pain as I was you wouldn't use the arm, not out of stubbornness but because it's basically impossible once it starts to flare up, and it only takes 5-10 minutes of doing anything to get real bad. No fine motor control, and can't really hold anything heavier than a small glass of water.

I've just swapped everything to left handed, including my mouse.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What grinds my gears? When a female teacher gets 4 months in prison for 6 counts of statutory rape.
    If it were a man he'd have 25+. Gender equality...

Weasyl
    N/A
    Random muscle pulls. I'm walking about like I sprinted a marathon despite the most active thing I've done recently being sleeping a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What grinds my gears? When a female teacher gets 4 months in prison for 6 counts of statutory rape.
    Hey she's totally sorry she raped those kids :v

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Drawing the short straw and being forced to critique the classroom retard. Seriously, he fucking did his poster design project in MSPaint, he does NOT deserve critique.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Drawing the short straw and being forced to critique the classroom retard. Seriously, he fucking did his poster design project in MSPaint, he does NOT deserve critique.
    Oh god
    I need to see that thing.

Damn MS paint, the tool for pro.

Weasyl
    Dire Newt
    Being sick and not able to get a good night's sleep because of it.

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    Politics, and a very certain branch of politics =P

Edit: Also Mr.Tom bars because they die in your hands and make the stupidest mess
    Last edited by Dreaming; 04-29-2014 at 08:39 AM.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    That salad cream is fucking amazing but the god awful sulfuric eggy farts afterwards just arent worth it.
    Salad cream is basically mayo, but not as thick. Instead of using egg whites, they use the yolks.

Weasyl
    BrazenBull
    My stupid fucking co-worker had a crisis with her kid this morning and they called me in to work in the morning instead of closing. Ok, right? I'm pissed but whatever. I get ready to go and just as I'm about to leave I get a call back saying to come in at regular time because they found another person to open. I mean, it's great that got resolved, but now I'm all awake and shit and I need to sleep or else I'll be tired all night. Goddam people with children.