Page 149 of 424 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnstorm View Post
    Wet socks.

I'm far more irritated by that than I probably should be.
    I don't like being wet either...

How stupidly difficult some math calculations are.
    I am not a dumbass, but for some reason the permutations I used to know like the back of my hand have slipped from my memory, and now I can't make out what to do in what situation.
    At least I relearned binary odds.

Weasyl
    MEEHOO
    When I wake up with messy hair and no matter what i do it wont stay down
    Then I look stupid for the rest of the day .

The most annoying thing is that this only happens when I've got work or some other appointment

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Quote Originally Posted by MEEHOO View Post
    When I wake up with messy hair and no matter what i do it wont stay down
    Then I look stupid for the rest of the day .

The most annoying thing is that this only happens when I've got work or some other appointment
    fuckin' story of my life. There's no goddamn hot water in my building so I don't really feel like taking a shower to fix it right now, and my mother just called me to fucking scream at me for having shit grades and tell me I better do good on my finals, like I don't already know. Way to alleviate the pressure mother. My gears se officially grinded and I'm not even dressed yet.
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    Greg Striata
    I always have a spare supply of mousse and a comb. bloody lifesavers, for real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    I don't even want to know what the fuck Greg's fursona is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    help me

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    How stupidly difficult some math calculations are.
    I am not a dumbass, but for some reason the permutations I used to know like the back of my hand have slipped from my memory, and now I can't make out what to do in what situation.
    At least I relearned binary odds.
    Physics is just as bad since Physics is math with another type of rule. Fuck up a certain spot and ggwp might as well draw a picture on this calculation sheet.

Today is the day that auto-correct on Microsoft Word pissed me off the most. The variable is i, not I, ffs. Stop correcting it. No, stop fucking fixing my tab allocation. I want just enough space, not my whole paragraph to move. This is how I write my note. This is how a code with decent spacing is supposed to look like.

It had already been pissing me off more than enough for the past few years of using it especially when writing trying to write a summary note for studying. It's just worse that the damn subject has most of variable labeled as i and you know that in programmer language, the moment you fucked up and wrote Name instead of name, you could be thinking of another Class from another code as you are probably used to naming variables with the first letter not being capitalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    Physics is just as bad since Physics is math with another type of rule. Fuck up a certain spot and ggwp might as well draw a picture on this calculation sheet.

Today is the day that auto-correct on Microsoft Word pissed me off the most. The variable is i, not I, ffs. Stop correcting it. No, stop fucking fixing my tab allocation. I want just enough space, not my whole paragraph to move. This is how I write my note. This is how a code with decent spacing is supposed to look like.

It had already been pissing me off more than enough for the past few years of using it especially when writing trying to write a summary note for studying. It's just worse that the damn subject has most of variable labeled as i and you know that in programmer language, the moment you fucked up and wrote Name instead of name, you could be thinking of another Class from another code as you are probably used to naming variables with the first letter not being capitalized.
    Are you writing code in word?

You may find it a little less frustrating to give er what's it called...notepad++ a try? That's what my guy uses for some of his code stuff when he isn't doing it in straight in the er, the thing that compiles code and stuff.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    MEEHOO
    Gel toothpaste

I hate it
    Its like brushing my teeth with syrup I hate the texture and when I use it my teeth don't feel clean at all
    Plus its pointless there is no significant benefit of using gel rather than standard toothpaste there is no reason for it to exist

What a boring thing to bitch about....
    Last edited by MEEHOO; 03-17-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by MEEHOO View Post
    Gel toothpaste

I hate it
    Its like brushing my teeth with syrup I hate the texture and when I use it my teeth don't feel clean at all
    Plus its pointless there is no significant benefit of using gel rather than standard toothpaste there is no reason for it to exist

What a boring thing to bitch about....
    Gel... toothpaste? Wha?

Weasyl
    MEEHOO
    Im sure you get it in Canada you just haven't found it yet
    Don't look for it
    Don't buy it its a lie