Page 131 of 424 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    I hate when I have some decent ideas for poses for a few characters in a drawing, but then I work myself farther down the list and just can't think of any more.
    "He's standing... and doing a thing... or something. With his hands. Maybe. His feet are spread apart. I don't... What."
    I know this pain and it's a real big ache in the ass because I never plan out a certain pose, it's all improv from beginning to end. D:
    Hands go where?
    Legs do what?
    It never ends how I expect it to, which could either be a good or bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    ZaryaRaccoon
    So, I try to talk to this guy all the time. He's always "busy" every time I try to talk to him, so he never ever ever talks. He asked me today to be his sex slave.
    k no

also, what really grinds my gears, is how the mentally ill are the wrong ones (myself, depression), and the ones who turn them away aren't (try to be more positive zarya, then people will want to talk to you more)
    Last edited by zarya; 03-04-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    I'm sad and annoyed that running is apparently the worst thing I could possibly do when my knees are unhappy, and all these low-impact exercises that I can't afford access to (swimming, cycling, elliptical) or find boring as shit (walking, yoga) are much better, and running is my favorite form of exercise. Hands-down, my favorite.

Augh. Fuck you, knees.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    People telling me that I'm too serious and that I need to joke around some more. I may be an analytical and deep thinker but that doesn't mean I don't have a sense of humor.
    So when the tables turn and I do make a joke everyone flips their shit because they think I'm being 100% serious. ..This is one of the reasons why I simply don't like hanging around with people.
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnau View Post
    People telling me that I'm too serious and that I need to joke around some more. I may be an analytical and deep thinker but that doesn't mean I don't have a sense of humor.
    So when the tables turn and I do make a joke everyone flips their shit because they think I'm being 100% serious. ..This is one of the reasons why I simply don't like hanging around with people.
    Sounds like your friends don't have a very good sense of humor! I've got a friend who doesn't ever really tell "haha" jokes, but he's a gas to be around when you're lit because he's got this weird deadpan humor where there's no punchline and his face is completely unreadable, and the words that come out of his mouth are just barely on the fringe of being too ridiculous to be serious. Cracks me up every time~
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Last edited by Carnau; 03-04-2014 at 10:26 PM.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    That one friend you have on Steam that just doesn't seem to get it that the Fiance and I mostly prefer to play together, only in each other's company, and takes it personal.

It's not to be a jerk, it's complex reasons.

Weasyl
    taliruq
    When people get their animals tattooed. Vets have allowed it to happen while an animal is already under but... something about it rubs me the wrong way.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Quote Originally Posted by taliruq View Post
    When people get their animals tattooed.
    Wat?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    When a thread has an awesome reply number like 1337 and someone ruins it by posting in it again.

...:V