Page 114 of 424 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Family are the worst people when you're trying to lose weight. 'Please dont buy any junk food' may as well mean 'I want to fucking eat everything ever'.

Dont you know? Anime is highest form of human art and the crowning achievement of Asian culture! (because we all know Japan=All Asia) :3

All the gods help you if you thought that was serious.
    BAHAHAHA no no my friend I knew you where being a funny little thing, you!
    No art form is more covetable than the almighty animu, thousands have died trying to protect this way of life
    http://otakukokka.com/wps/media/2013...shizaki-fi.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1132
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    When the "what grinds your gear" thread is 4x more popular than the "what makes you happy" one when it's a year younger.

Hot dang people, stop being so irritated about everything and start being happy :V
    I say this with some tempered amusement, but using the search tools... you don't have a single post in that thread, while you have 24 in here. :P

^^^^^ Rory, got a total kick out of your post.

conspiracy theorist. Or as I like to call them “Terrorists against intelligence”

Have a guy at work who’s uncle wont go outside if he sees jet trails. Believes they fall straight down. They are full of toxic chemicals that will kill you. This same guy can stand outside in the wind. Or fly a kite. And still believe jet trails will fall straight down. You can’t fix stupid. They make themselves sound smarter by becoming conspiracy theorists.

Weasyl
    MEEHOO
    Conspiracy theories kinda piss me off too especially this whole illuminati.
    Thing . It becomes even more annoying as they become more desperate to "spread the truth" and think every triangle is a sign.
    Even if they do exist and if they do want to wipe out a majority of the population living in fear won't stop them it just makes your life shitty.

If no problem with people that believe in that stuff I just get annoyed when they don't listen to reason and try to force their opinions onto me.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I say this with some tempered amusement, but using the search tools... you don't have a single post in that thread, while you have 24 in here.
    What can I say, I didn't even know the what makes you happy thread existed till someone posted in it yesterday xD

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    When I'm shaving and suddenly GOOSE BUMPS EVERYWHERE

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Why do I feel so upside down suddenly...

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    PUGs

Pick-up Group

If I don't know you and you aren't wearing Sword of Infinity +1 on the god tier class, I just know right there that I'm inviting a scrub into the team.

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Neighbor throwing his shit in my yard.
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    ZaryaRaccoon
    When furry comics and/or image titles have really bad grammar.

ITT proofreading isn't that hard.