Page 286 of 424 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    My school spends millions on Macs for its campuses yet we can't get toilet paper in the ladies room.
    Those the Macs that take 30 minutes to boot up? I'm sure they stocked up on toilet roll waaay back then too, but buttpaper is finite. Shitty computers are forever (in schools) \:3/

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Those the Macs that take 30 minutes to boot up? I'm sure they stocked up on toilet roll waaay back then too, but buttpaper is finite. Shitty computers are forever (in schools) \:3/
    The same. I don't understand what the hype about Macs are. Though apparently Apple struck a deal with the school or something. FSCJs priorities are so fucked sometimes i swear

Weasyl
    N/A
    I AM SO MAD WITH MY CC company. A few months back, I requested a credit line increase. I saw on my statement that they gave it to me so I'm like "FUCK YEAH, now I can pay for classes and stuff". Well today I find out that it's all in error and punted me back to babby's first limit level. I have been paying at least 4x the minimum payment, that should show that I can more than pay for my balance.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Vae
    [Friend A] basically told [Friend B]
    1. that I had a crush on them, and
    2. a bunch of inaccurate information about the nature of said crush.

Statement 1 is not a lie.
    However...
    I straightened everything out with [Friend B], but it still bugs me that [Friend A] not only spilled the beans about something I specifically TOLD THEM not to,
    but also said a bunch of shit that I, myself, never claimed.

Makes me wary about trusting them with sensitive info like that again.
    ESPECIALLY if it's going to get twisted around.
    Because it was really twisted.
    But I already told [Friend B] to just ask me before they believe anything else that [Friend A] says about me.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    People who purposely make a ton of noise outside the door while you're in the washroom. I realize you're there, so please for the love of god don't do this. T_T

Constant noise. Sudden noise. Loud noise.

I really hate noise, mainly when I'm trying to listen to something but there's so much noise it's impossible, at this point I wish I hadn't broken my headphones, heh...

Weasyl
    N/A
    Terry Pratchett has died. We can't have nice things, or people

Weasyl
    battybegins
    I hate it when I tell people about my problems and they give me "advice" that twists everything around to make it seem like it's my fault.

I'm really talking about depression here. Whenever I try to talk about it, someone always has a better idea about how I should think/act/change my life to fix it. I know that most of the time it comes from a good place, but it's damn annoying to always be told it's your fault that you feel miserable.

Sometimes I wish people would just say. "Wow. I'm sorry- that sucks. Is there anything I can do"? Sometimes that's what I NEED more than anything, but instead I get criticized.
    Last edited by battybegins; 03-15-2015 at 03:45 AM.
    "People tell me it's a sin to know and feel too much within. I still believe she was my twin but I lost the ring".

Weasyl
    N/A
    I dont see how this has anything to do with racism. More likely a cat fight.

Weasyl
    Vae
    I hate being the rock of stability for everyone else's problems, going out of my way in basically every way that's within my power to make sure they're okay,
    but god fucking forbid my own emotions peek from behind the mask for even a second.
    I'm sorry I'm not invincible.
    I'm sorry I can't maintain the face every second of every day of my life, as someone juggling bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder.

Also, don't yell at me for trying to drink it out of my system, after yelling at me for talking about my emotions in the first place.
    You get one or the other.
    You don't fucking get both.
    Resident Koopa Trash