Page 79 of 424 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Why are headphones so damn vulnerable. Almost lost another one.

Good thing Superglue and plastic tape is always there.

Meanwhile, chair wheel too was breaking down.

So Duct tape it.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    When groups complain about racism, are racists themselves. Certain Latinos complain about how Americans view them as illegals, and how they should be grateful because Blacks are Lazy, and "Yellow people" are weak.

The assumption that because someone is mixed, the other half is Latin/Hispanic.

The Coca Cola commercial doesn't bother me because it finally recognizes that people speak multiple languages. US needs to decide on one official language or remember and not cater to certain ones and being generally ignorant towards other cultures that come here. There is more than one group that built this country, not just what group can gain more votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    Why are headphones so damn vulnerable. Almost lost another one.

Good thing Superglue and plastic tape is always there.

Meanwhile, chair wheel too was breaking down.

So Duct tape it.
    My headphones have been sticking about thanks to tape for a year or two. I can't wear them comfortably on my head, but at least the tape keeps it in such a condition I can have it around my neck and use the microphone

Weasyl
    JiJi
    Group projects, relying on others.

dA|FA|Weasyl|Soundcloud|Tumblr|Steam

Avatar by the beautiful Chipsticks!

Weasyl
    Vae
    I hate how my friend's husband has treated her over the years.
    He's been so manipulative and emotionally abusive towards her, that she started having to take anti-depressants, and she's been getting into a lot of shit she's morally against just as an escapism mechanism.

It's fucking stupid.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    My headphones have been sticking about thanks to tape for a year or two. I can't wear them comfortably on my head, but at least the tape keeps it in such a condition I can have it around my neck and use the microphone
    Yeah, I pretty much had to add two layer of paper + tape to make sure it stays connected. The darn thing snapped close to the tip.

Weasyl
    Namba
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnau View Post
    That grinds my gears.
    Yer grindin' my gears, man!

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #788
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Two things.

1) when people spit on the sidewalk. People have to walk on this, I don't want to have to deal with accidentally stepping on someone's loogie.

2) When people park in two spots at one time. I cannot begin to describe how frustrating it is- I don't get angry very often but this morning I was furious. I left for class an hour and a half early to find parking, and it took 3 parking lots, 40 minutes, and sheer luck to get a spot. I could have parked in the first lot I went to easily if it weren't for people doing that. The same goes for the other two lots; I got lucky because as I was driving around a guy pulled out and I got his spot. Then I realized there had been an open spot the whole time. :|

Insert Witty Comment Here AndiGreyScale's Avatar
    Weasyl
    AndiGreyScale
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Two things.

1) when people spit on the sidewalk. People have to walk on this, I don't want to have to deal with accidentally stepping on someone's loogie.

2) When people park in two spots at one time. I cannot begin to describe how frustrating it is- I don't get angry very often but this morning I was furious. I left for class an hour and a half early to find parking, and it took 3 parking lots, 40 minutes, and sheer luck to get a spot. I could have parked in the first lot I went to easily if it weren't for people doing that. The same goes for the other two lots; I got lucky because as I was driving around a guy pulled out and I got his spot. Then I realized there had been an open spot the whole time. :|
    Are they not ticketed for this behavior? They would be at my campus.

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    You need some of these.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.