Page 272 of 424 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Tipsy
    Traffic is one of the only things that consistently bothers me in my daily life. Having been the victim of a head-on collision, I feel especially perceptive to the dangers of driving, and it's really important to me that people drive safely and responsibly. To give you an idea of just how awful the drivers here are, my city was designated the most dangerous city for pedestrians in the United States. I live in a hotbed of lost tourists, rich folks with flashy cars who think they own the road, entitled jerks in souped up cars that race you to red lights, and a local population that doesn't seem to understand the purpose of turn signals. On top of all that, for whatever reason, a lot of people seem to have this idea that driving faster in the rain is a good idea. When it rains here, it absolutely pours, and sometimes, you can only get a glimpse the brake lights of the car in front of you. It's stressful to have other drivers tailgate you when you can barely see.

That, and women's pants sizes. I'm a 2 at one store, a 4 at the next, and 7 at another. Why can't we just make sizes based on waist/length like guys?! :(

Weasyl
    Vae
    Under cut because personal.

Just found out that my SO has naked pictures of some other girl on his computer.
    And that he's spared no opportunity to whine about me all over the public internet, even though I've kept my problems with him relatively to myself, for all of this time.

It certainly makes me not want to come back once I leave for my trip.
    If that was an actual option.

But I'm about to grab this whole thing by the roots, and flip it with all the force of seven years of bottled up, glowing, white hot motherfucking rage.

I can't even feel consistently upset.
    Part of me wants to, but part of me just wants to burst out laughing.
    And that's a bad sign.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    Megathreads.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Every time I decide I want something that I have, I look for it and it's gone. I can't find it anywhere. This has been happening for a week or two now and it's getting worse every day. I'm going insane.

Weasyl
    NovaCaine
    Really cold awful bone chilling weather that comes out of nowhere lol
    I have a secret.​
    A dark, furry secret with big teeth.​
    Less a secret, really - more a wolf.

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    "They're concerned about the shoes. Because of their unusually large size, they may be concealing something"

Yeah, feet.

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming View Post
    "They're concerned about the shoes. Because of their unusually large size, they may be concealing something"

Yeah, feet.
    Shoes are the most common place where terrorist clowns hide their weapons

When you're about to cross the road and a car stops right in the middle of the crosswalk. It's not really a big deal, I know, but it ruins my day regardless.

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    You know what really grinds my gears? When I get locked out of FAF, and send out for fifty "recover password" emails that never arrive and drain half an hour looking for a Contact Us email that doesn't exist.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Friend asking me to make her logos for her shit.

1. I'm not a graphic designer. I've never been a graphic designer. I can't think in terms of what "sells" and is "eye catching." Shit, I have enough problems with that in my own art. I just draw pictures of stuff. You are essentially asking someone who plays the guitar to play the piano. They're similar, but not at all the same fucking thing.

2. This is like the third or fourth time this has happened. Each time before, you didn't like my designs. OH GEE, I WONDER WHY. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I'M NOT A GRAPHIC DESIGNER.

3. Absolutely no payment was even hinted. Ugh.
    Resident Koopa Trash