Page 360 of 424 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Wanting to draw and an idea to draw but nothing to draw with :C
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Having an idea to draw, having the materials to draw with, and having the desire to draw...

And having the drawing come out terrible, even after multiple tries. ;-;

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    Having an idea to draw, having the materials to draw with, and having the desire to draw...

And having the drawing come out terrible, even after multiple tries. ;-;
    mylife.txt

I have a completely sick idea for an overpowered fusion Lud monster concept,
    but it's being damn near impossible in execution.

But I wanna draw it so bad.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Namba
    Jesus fuck, every time I turn around there's some asshole who wants to drudge up the past and remind me of the asshole I used to be. This is why I talk to totally different people than I used to these days. I mean, the old days were cool and all, but hell, so is what I have today, so I'll gladly take that without any pointless and stupid reminders, thank you very much.

And don't you just love when someone becomes a self-entitled piece of shit once they reach a higher level of status? Go fuck yourselves. Like, just find a way, and sodomize the ever-loving shit out of yourself... and stay the fuck away from me while you're at it so I don't get your toxins all over me.
    Last edited by Namba; 06-30-2015 at 12:59 AM.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    I wanna draw but LoL tourny replays casted "Drowse" on me. Could only keep that "pic a day" for a week ._.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    When you find out about literary contests or submission callings for different publisher presses exactly on the day of the deadline.

At least I found websites to keep an eye out for.

Weasyl
    MalevolentMask

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Those stomach pain you get 3 hours into the sleep because you ate something big 8 hours ago.

And the only way to get rid of it is by taking a huge dump.

But you know how that dumping works.

You can only get rid of it when the pain is around and the pain is cycling back and forth every 3-4 minutes and only remains for 20 seconds something. It's like the poo is using your body as a furry wheel so you have to spend about 15 minutes sitting in the toilet hoping to shat it out.

I
    FUCKING
    HATE
    THAT.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    mylife.txt

I have a completely sick idea for an overpowered fusion Lud monster concept,
    but it's being damn near impossible in execution.

But I wanna draw it so bad.
    I've got a couple of concepts that I can't seem to draw quite right, either. :C
    And by a couple, I mean way too many... ;-;

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    I cannot stand it when people say "Well, other people have agreed with me." or "other people have complained about this" but none of these "other people" ever show up in the conversation for discussion. "Oh, they don't want to get hurt by the "mob"." What? No one is threatening anyone's life in this discussion. No one is going to hunt you down for disagreeing with them. Sure, emotions get high and people get called names, but come the fuck on. We've all been called terrible names. It hurts, but you get over it.

The thing that is most irritating about this is the idea these people just let this one person speak for them. They don't show up to offer their points (which could actually help us understand why you feel the way you do) and they sure as all don't show up to help this guy taking all the blows for them while the other side has ample people tossing out their own ideas about a topic.

If you are fine with just letting one guy take all the hits for you and not coming to his aid in any way, then maybe you don't feel as strong about your opinion as you think you do. Get a pair of lungs and learn how to scream like the rest of us.
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles