Page 357 of 424 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    N/A
    The Africans & Muslims whom sold their neighbors into slavery, would have been concerned for their well-beings. IF only they just knew how terrible it was going to be in the US! LOL.

Lets just overlook things like lack of refrigeration, industrialized agriculture, mass immigration, monopolies, etc. Also no one here is saying slavery is/was a "good" thing. Nobody is saying "it wasn't too bad".

Please remove head from ass.

Just an FYI everyone, the word slave comes from my Slavic ancestors.

So I'm going to dwell in the past and pretend to feel their suffering.
    Nothing is my fault, everything is racism and slavophobia!
    I deserve a job, I can makes excuses and act like a complete ass.
    It's impossible for me and "my people" to be racist or xenophobic towards others!
    Besides I'm just bigoted, there's a difference you see?!
    Germans and Russians should be checking their fucking Privilege.
    If you're one of the above, start kowtowing to me & every Polak, or else.
    My feelings > Facts.

If you dare question or confront me, if you so much as say anything I dislike...
    I will throw shit at your wall and hope it sticks. (Gotta signal my cult not 2 bother somehow!)

"You're a bigot", "You're a sinner", "You're a Righty", "You're a leftist",
    "You're Misogynist", "You're a Fem-nazi", "You're a nigger", "You're a cracker"
    "You're this" and "You're that"...

(Now close your eyes my children, cover your ears and scream LALALALALALA~ not listening!)
    Last edited by Kurk2288; 06-27-2015 at 06:59 PM. Reason: formatting, OCD yo

Weasyl
    N/A
    all areas of my ancestry have been subjected to roman slavery

where the fuck is my welfare

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips View Post
    all areas of my ancestry have been subjected to roman slavery

You, my dearest sir, have made my day with this one

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurk2288 View Post
    The Africans & Muslims whom sold their neighbors into slavery, would have been concerned for their well-beings. IF only they just knew how terrible it was going to be in the US! LOL.
    You can just imagine them going "They're going to do what with them? Oh no no, we care just too much about our brethren to do that to them just for a piece of la--- hahaha had you going there. Help us win land or gtfo."

Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips View Post
    Still waiting on my UK welfare for stealing all my potatoes.
    Last edited by DrunkCat; 06-27-2015 at 07:27 PM.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflygoddess View Post
    No, its that I've been told you were a decent person and I am rather disappointed to be proven incorrect. Especially because I wanted to believe so.

But frankly I find you pretentious and only interested in problems that involve you.
    You just committed the exact crime you are accusing him of. If you are unable to see an argument based upon reason and rational thought as nothing more than that, you are also guilty of "feels before reals".

I'm disappointed to see that I called it right on what was going to occur here. Not surprised, but disappointed. Moving the Goalposts, Strawman Argument, Ad Hominem, Personal Incredulity, and a general miasma of cherry picking and willful ignorance.

For all of the bemoaning about how this place is going to "become like that other place" there seems to be a general unawareness. Let me let you folks in on an incredibly obvious fact. It's already here, it has and always has been so. You can see it in this very thread.

It's really hard for me to make a statement that we can have a discussion like adults when someone steps up to the plate to do just that and is met with slander. Extreme disgust indeed.

Weasyl
    N/A
    It's almost like a variation of Scientology's Fair Game. You're my friend until you disagree with me and after that you're fair game. (Because obviously you should live your life without a shred of dissent surrounding you.)
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkCat View Post
    It's almost like a variation of Scientology's Fair Game. You're my friend until you disagree with me and after that you're fair game. (Because obviously you should live your life without a shred of dissent surrounding you.)
    That's why you befriend someone by hating the same person or thing. You don't end up disagreeing and you come up with new stories every 2 minutes.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    When you're trying to forget someone or something, but life seems to keep rubbing it into your face :v

Weasyl
    Namba
    Can we leave the drama to FAF?

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    My waist hurt from all the sitting and drawing. Then sitting and working. Then sitting in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Namba View Post
    Can we leave the drama to FAF?
    Weasyl is going to become a carebear land now?