Page 357 of 424 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4237

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

  1. #3561
    Senior Kurk2288's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Posts
    190
    The Africans & Muslims whom sold their neighbors into slavery, would have been concerned for their well-beings. IF only they just knew how terrible it was going to be in the US! LOL.

    Lets just overlook things like lack of refrigeration, industrialized agriculture, mass immigration, monopolies, etc. Also no one here is saying slavery is/was a "good" thing. Nobody is saying "it wasn't too bad".

    Please remove head from ass.



    Just an FYI everyone, the word slave comes from my Slavic ancestors.

    So I'm going to dwell in the past and pretend to feel their suffering.
    Nothing is my fault, everything is racism and slavophobia!
    I deserve a job, I can makes excuses and act like a complete ass.
    It's impossible for me and "my people" to be racist or xenophobic towards others!
    Besides I'm just bigoted, there's a difference you see?!
    Germans and Russians should be checking their fucking Privilege.
    If you're one of the above, start kowtowing to me & every Polak, or else.
    My feelings > Facts.

    If you dare question or confront me, if you so much as say anything I dislike...
    I will throw shit at your wall and hope it sticks. (Gotta signal my cult not 2 bother somehow!)

    "You're a bigot", "You're a sinner", "You're a Righty", "You're a leftist",
    "You're Misogynist", "You're a Fem-nazi", "You're a nigger", "You're a cracker"
    "You're this" and "You're that"...

    (Now close your eyes my children, cover your ears and scream LALALALALALA~ not listening!)
    Last edited by Kurk2288; 06-27-2015 at 06:59 PM. Reason: formatting, OCD yo

  2. #3562
    Premium User FishNChips's Avatar

    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    all areas of my ancestry have been subjected to roman slavery

    where the fuck is my welfare

  3. #3563
    Senior Eduard's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Transylvania
    Gender
    Gentleman
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips View Post
    all areas of my ancestry have been subjected to roman slavery

    where the fuck is my welfare
    You, my dearest sir, have made my day with this one

  4. #3564
    Senior DrunkCat's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    WA
    Gender
    OmniMale
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurk2288 View Post
    The Africans & Muslims whom sold their neighbors into slavery, would have been concerned for their well-beings. IF only they just knew how terrible it was going to be in the US! LOL.
    You can just imagine them going "They're going to do what with them? Oh no no, we care just too much about our brethren to do that to them just for a piece of la--- hahaha had you going there. Help us win land or gtfo."

    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips View Post
    where the fuck is my welfare
    Still waiting on my UK welfare for stealing all my potatoes.
    Last edited by DrunkCat; 06-27-2015 at 07:27 PM.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

  5. #3565
    Senior Rilvor's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Alteir
    Posts
    1,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflygoddess View Post
    No, its that I've been told you were a decent person and I am rather disappointed to be proven incorrect. Especially because I wanted to believe so.

    But frankly I find you pretentious and only interested in problems that involve you.
    You just committed the exact crime you are accusing him of. If you are unable to see an argument based upon reason and rational thought as nothing more than that, you are also guilty of "feels before reals".

    I'm disappointed to see that I called it right on what was going to occur here. Not surprised, but disappointed. Moving the Goalposts, Strawman Argument, Ad Hominem, Personal Incredulity, and a general miasma of cherry picking and willful ignorance.

    For all of the bemoaning about how this place is going to "become like that other place" there seems to be a general unawareness. Let me let you folks in on an incredibly obvious fact. It's already here, it has and always has been so. You can see it in this very thread.

    It's really hard for me to make a statement that we can have a discussion like adults when someone steps up to the plate to do just that and is met with slander. Extreme disgust indeed.

  6. #3566
    Senior DrunkCat's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    WA
    Gender
    OmniMale
    Posts
    501
    It's almost like a variation of Scientology's Fair Game. You're my friend until you disagree with me and after that you're fair game. (Because obviously you should live your life without a shred of dissent surrounding you.)
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

  7. #3567
    Senior Zeitzbach's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Not here, obv.
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkCat View Post
    It's almost like a variation of Scientology's Fair Game. You're my friend until you disagree with me and after that you're fair game. (Because obviously you should live your life without a shred of dissent surrounding you.)
    That's why you befriend someone by hating the same person or thing. You don't end up disagreeing and you come up with new stories every 2 minutes.

  8. #3568
    That's me! Hewge's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Hewge
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,364
    When you're trying to forget someone or something, but life seems to keep rubbing it into your face :v

  9. #3569
    Senior Namba's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Namba
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    173
    Can we leave the drama to FAF?

  10. #3570
    Senior Zeitzbach's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Not here, obv.
    Posts
    1,012
    My waist hurt from all the sitting and drawing. Then sitting and working. Then sitting in general.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namba View Post
    Can we leave the drama to FAF?
    Weasyl is going to become a carebear land now?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •