Page 400 of 424 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    Whiny people.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Cheesy people.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
    Cleaning up after others
    Was just thinking about this, too... I used to have a classmate in Sculpting who would always leave early and leave a mess at his station (which was right next to mine). Usually I'd clean it up for him at the end of the class, or sometimes another person at the table would. One day before he left early again, I asked him if he could clean up his own station. He responded with,

"Why? The janitor will get it."

...THERE IS NO JANITOR*, THAT WAS ME.

*Technically we do have janitors, but it's not their job to clean up all the tables after every single class session. Mostly the classroom gets a really good cleaning by them at the beginning and end of each semester.

Another thing I hate is when someone in the house clogs the toilet and doesn't fix it themselves. Apparently they just use the other bathroom until the toilet *MAGICALLY FIXES ITSELF* (and by that I mean, until I use the plunger on it).

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Alriiiiight! This newest round of medical bills has me paying more money in a month on medical debt, student debt, rent, and insurance bills than I MAKE in a month!

I love this country! :V
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    Joybit
    When express lanes get clogged by people who shouldn't be there. "Oh, I didn't see the sign." No, I'm pretty sure you went there with your fifty item order because the line was short. This also applies to people that take too many steps at payment, split up their orders, have absurd bagging requests, etc. Some of us are only buying a couple things and want to be in and out quickly, not held up by someone that "didn't read the sign" and has to use two cards and cash.
    Rinpoe the Ringtail Fox and Joybit the Rock Dove
    Live in this profile
    --> 01B6D8CF <--

Quote Originally Posted by Joybit View Post
    When express lanes get clogged by people who shouldn't be there. "Oh, I didn't see the sign." No, I'm pretty sure you went there with your fifty item order because the line was short. This also applies to people that take too many steps at payment, split up their orders, have absurd bagging requests, etc. Some of us are only buying a couple things and want to be in and out quickly, not held up by someone that "didn't read the sign" and has to use two cards and cash.
    Even though I share the sentiment whole heartedly I can never not be just a bit more mad at the people working at those places who give even less fucks.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy View Post
    Alriiiiight! This newest round of medical bills has me paying more money in a month on medical debt, student debt, rent, and insurance bills than I MAKE in a month!

That sounds wretched, I'm sorry to hear this Ruggy. Will it be consistently like this or just for the particular month? Either way though, I hope you're able to find a way to make the payments without too much backlash.

OT - Doing a co-op run of a game and having the other person basically rage quit. Just because you keep dying doesn't make the game automatically bad, urgguh. Happens every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Albino Axolotl View Post
    Selfies.
    You're just making me want to post more.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy View Post

That sounds terrible, I'm sorry to hear that as well. Hope things go more smoothly soon. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    OT - Doing a co-op run of a game and having the other person basically rage quit. Just because you keep dying doesn't make the game automatically bad, urgguh. Happens every time.
    I know I've been terrible at games my friends like, but I don't blame the games for it! D: And sometimes it's just not the type of game I like, I guess (friends got me to play COD or something like that once. Not really my thing).

I get kind of disappointed when I beat someone in a game one too many times, and they don't wanna play with me anymore. My brother doesn't play Street Fighter with me anymore, or Guitar Hero. >>;

I like the friends I play Street Fighter with though, they're persistent! Always with the rematches... It's fun. I don't have to "go easy" on them, and they still wanna play regardless if they lose or not. XD