Page 383 of 424 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Holy shit i am so fucking mad at my boss right now. My friend has been homeless so he gets rides to his friend's work so he can take them home. Well my boss finds out and writes him up for accepting rides from people saying that she should have him fired. FIRED. Not only that but says he can't leave with anyone else even if they happen to be going in the same place for food (there is a McDonald's like 2 minutes away). Wtf is this bullshit?
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    Holy shit i am so fucking mad at my boss right now. My friend has been homeless so he gets rides to his friend's work so he can take them home. Well my boss finds out and writes him up for accepting rides from people saying that she should have him fired. FIRED. Not only that but says he can't leave with anyone else even if they happen to be going in the same place for food (there is a McDonald's like 2 minutes away). Wtf is this bullshit?
    Is that even legal?
    Their boss isn't their goddamned parent.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    What the heck, really? What business is it of hers that your coworker gets rides home?

But, in the meantime, do you think he could get around that by walking a distance away (a block or so, possibly) from the workplace and getting picked up someplace else? I mean, technically, he'd be leaving alone, and being picked up away from the workplace shouldn't be any of your boss's business... >>;

I hope he gets something figured out soon, in any case. :c

Weasyl
    N/A
    I know she has no grounds in it so I'll be contacting HR. She already got in to hot water for harassing an employee because of his religious denomination.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Contact corporate. Tell them the situation. Bonus cookies if you call as a customer who 'witness' the manager berate an employee for car pooling which made patrons feel uncomfortable.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Wow, that is some seriously fucked up shit. How is she still working there, treating people like that?

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkCat View Post
    Contact corporate. Tell them the situation. Bonus cookies if you call as a customer who 'witness' the manager berate an employee for car pooling which made patrons feel uncomfortable.
    Ace in the hole here, do this.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3828
    Weasyl
    NovaCaine
    I can't stand the sound when people scuff their feet when they walk.
    PICK YOUR FEET WHEN YOU WALK!
    Ahhh! lol
    I have a secret.​
    A dark, furry secret with big teeth.​
    Less a secret, really - more a wolf.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3829
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Hangnails.
    I have one on my left ring finger that I've been trying to get at all day but it just won't come out. D: Now it's super short.

Also sunburn. I can't take hot showers because the water hurts it too much (and I generally take very hot showers).

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaCaine View Post
    I can't stand the sound when people scuff their feet when they walk.
    PICK YOUR FEET WHEN YOU WALK!
    Ahhh! lol
    I'm guilting of doing this.

But admittedly I do it most when I'm not wearing shoes.