Page 59 of 424 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    but how do you define feminine, it's a reptilian/draconic critter

the long hair I get, but given how many guys I have seen with long hair it seems strange that long hair is still a "feminine" attribute
    It's not only the hair, it's the clothing and body shape as well.
    Zeitzbach has very ambiguous characters. Maybe they're traps :V

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    but how do you define feminine, it's a reptilian/draconic critter

the long hair I get, but given how many guys I have seen with long hair it seems strange that long hair is still a "feminine" attribute
    The eyes mostly.
    The hair I threw in there because the way it was dressed. My husband has long hair, Im not saying long hair is feminine in general.
    Last edited by Batty Krueger; 01-27-2014 at 08:52 AM.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Tumblr has been pissing me off lately. I go on there to see cool posts about comics and furry stuff. But no matter where you are on the site there are always obnoxiously hyperbolic, ALL CAPS posts. "OMG THIS GIF IS MY LIFE." or "THIS SHIP IS TOO PERFECT. I'M DYING."

It's like calm the fuck down and learn some perspective.

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    I don't Tumblr or FB because I know my gears would grind way more than they already do now.
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    willy
    People with shitty headphones/ear buds who have their music turned all the way up. It wouldn't bother me so much if it were just one or two people, but it's probably half of the people who go to my school.

Weasyl
    Littlerock
    Currently bothering me needlessly: The gaping plothole between books 4 and 5 in the HP series. Yes, it's been there forever, but my Mum's doing a re-read of the series (read this as: my Mum's playing the audiobooks aloud whenever she's home and I'm obliged to listen to them because fuckyeah books) and I stayed up half the night trying to work a way around it. The best I can come up with is still maddeningly stupid.

Also, some shit my dad says. In the middle of the night, at the top of his lungs. About his dick. And then he gets angry when he realizes we've heard him for the millionth time. WHY.JPG

Nancy. Fucking. Grace. Every now and then I'm reminded of this woman's existance, and pray for a return to blissful ignorance. I hate her exploitation of tragic murders, I hate her smug moral judgments, I hate that nagging southern voice... there's not a square inch of this awful creature I don't hate.

Weasyl
    Tango
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlerock View Post
    Currently bothering me needlessly: The gaping plothole between books 4 and 5 in the HP series. Yes, it's been there forever, but my Mum's doing a re-read of the series (read this as: my Mum's playing the audiobooks aloud whenever she's home and I'm obliged to listen to them because fuckyeah books) and I stayed up half the night trying to work a way around it. The best I can come up with is still maddeningly stupid.

Also, some shit my dad says. In the middle of the night, at the top of his lungs. About his dick. And then he gets angry when he realizes we've heard him for the millionth time. WHY.JPG
    My biggest grip is that they never use the Time Turner again because it fixes everything.
    Courage, truth, honor, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self-reliance, industriousness, and perseverance are pretty good traits to live by, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerock View Post

I have a great explanation for the plothole.
    Ready?
    Ok here goes.
    I found an illustration that explains it well.

Truth be told I don't even know what the plothole is. I haven't seen the movies or read the books. All I can assume is that J.K "Just Kidding" Rowling had a brainfart and forgot to fix it.

Weasyl
    Chuchi
    Quote Originally Posted by FriskyWoods View Post
    Nancy. Fucking. Grace. Every now and then I'm reminded of this woman's existance, and pray for a return to blissful ignorance. I hate her exploitation of tragic murders, I hate her smug moral judgments, I hate that nagging southern voice... there's not a square inch of this awful creature I don't hate.
    Ffffffffff- My ex was on that Swift Justice shit a few years back. Ohhhhhh my days, the entire time, I wanted to just die. Her voice... her voice... I just want to punch her in the throat!
    ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Something interesting about myself.
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯