Page 393 of 424 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Kazolas
    Frozen chicken nuggets.
    The packaging suggests that I cook them at 425F for 10-11min. The problem is that the nuggets are still very juicy and don't seem cooked much at all. I instead do 435F for 20min and that gets the job done. Slightly cripsy breading with perfect chicken inside.
    WEOW
    My Current Games: Rocket League, Brawlhalla, CS:GO Casual
    PM for fuzzy gaming times~

Weasyl
    Sidewalk Surfboard
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazolas View Post
    Frozen chicken nuggets.
    The packaging suggests that I cook them at 425F for 10-11min. The problem is that the nuggets are still very juicy and don't seem cooked much at all. I instead do 435F for 20min and that gets the job done. Slightly cripsy breading with perfect chicken inside.
    I think it all depends on the power of your oven. Though, just to be safe, I usually put whatever I'm cooking in for a minute longer than the bag says to put it in for.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Being an emotional wreck and having issues prioritizing and getting things in order regardless of the first thing mentioned.

I swear I can't have a system. The more I try to have one the less I end up actually forming one.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3924

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazolas View Post
    Frozen chicken nuggets.
    I hope they were dinosaur shaped nuggets.

Also keep forgetting my morning medication this week. Second time in a row, totally fucked up my sleep for last night :T

Weasyl
    JeyTheHusky
    getting unsolicited advice and "help" from friends.
    HF#4448 | IG: Sultanpprshkr | me: Disneyland, food (burgers!), dogs, HRC advocate, crafter/Etsy
    hiring: artists to help make my fursona! headshots, avatars, ref sheets, etc! please pm me!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    Ohhh gosh, that's awful. ;A; I really hope it still turns up somehow. :c
    I keep all my old drawings in a big plastic bin (I used to draw a whole lot more than I do now... >> and I'd be devastated should anything happen to it.
    Thanks, I hope so too! Y'know, that's not such a bad idea for future sketches. I originally didn't have it in any bin when moving, instead I stashed the book under the car seat to "keep it safe" since it was one of the main things I didn't want to lose. So much for that, bwaha. xD

Quote Originally Posted by SidewalkSurfboard View Post
    I think it all depends on the power of your oven. Though, just to be safe, I usually put whatever I'm cooking in for a minute longer than the bag says to put it in for.
    Better to overcook than under, I find! Only once had I underdone a chicken, ain't making that mistake ever again..

Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    Family :v
    Someone needs to make their way online, incoming virtual huggaroos comin' right at you!

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    My wallet is going to bleed once more. It's like they're planning all the new release lately to kill me.

WHY CAN'T THEY RELEASE STUFFS WHEN I HAVE MORE MONEY?!?!?!

Weasyl
    shiy0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    My wallet is going to bleed once more. It's like they're planning all the new release lately to kill me.

its simple. the world wants to see you and your wallet suffer.

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post

Release what, exactly? big budget movies are released during the summer and in December, and video games are typically released during the holiday schedule.

Weasyl
    Sidewalk Surfboard
    The fact that I have to wait until Monday to go to Goodwill. I love thrift shops with a passion, and usually I find at least one cool item at them.