Page 265 of 424 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Vae
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    This one d-bag at work. A big part of my job is ordering supplies for the microbiology lab. We have to store that stuff in a warehouse. But the warehouse is owned by a different department. And the head of that department is an enormous douche.

Every day I have a new e-mail from him with some stupid request like "YOU DIDN'T STICKER YOUR BOXES RIGHT. FIXIT" Such a pain in the ass. Grumpy old fart.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Bad art days :C No drawing for me today. Too discouraging :c
    Happens with music, too. Blah.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Bad art days :C No drawing for me today. Too discouraging :c
    Happens with music, too. Blah.
    That's when you go man mode and PUSH THROUGH, DAMN IT!

Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    Quote Originally Posted by sassySloth View Post
    This one d-bag at work. A big part of my job is ordering supplies for the microbiology lab. We have to store that stuff in a warehouse. But the warehouse is owned by a different department. And the head of that department is an enormous douche.

Every day I have a new e-mail from him with some stupid request like "YOU DIDN'T STICKER YOUR BOXES RIGHT. FIXIT" Such a pain in the ass. Grumpy old fart.
    Kill him.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    That's when you go man mode and PUSH THROUGH, DAMN IT!
    Nah. I've tried that. Only makes it worse. Plus I get discouraged and then avoid art altogether :s Taking breaks is necessary sometimes.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    So there's this guy I've been talking with lately. He's nice and all, but seems... just a bit wacko.
    I mean, he freaked out at me for (no joke) just remembering some simple conversation from a week or so ago we had. Like, just passive joyful chats.
    He started saying things like if I record all of our conversations and just look back at them whenever I need to, and then called me incredibly pathetic.

Apparently remembering conversations from barely a week ago makes you a creeper!

I was thinking he was just having a bad day or week, which he was! But it turns out these random episodes are something he seems to do often.

Is nobody mentally stable these days?! xP

Weasyl
    N/A
    ^ Send me after him, I use old conversations as leverage against people so he'd be super fun to deal with. *snickers* If anyone's pathetic, it'd be him for acting this way. People need to chill big time.

Weasyl
    Avaelon125
    Loud children on any mode of public transportation. It's eight o'clock in the fucking morning and I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet. Please, try to quiet your child down.

People who call me a 'psycho' and 'unhinged' because I like guns. Guns are inanimate objects and are completely indifferent to your existence. They're tools, like screwdrivers, swords, hacksaws, or cars. They're not inherently evil, and neither am I.

People who make one-word comments on my submissions, such as 'this sucks!'. Tell me why you think it sucks and maybe I'll be able to fix it. Give me a critique, and not a monosyllabic grunt.

People who claim that you can reason with ISIS and find a peaceful solution to every problem in the world. Pacifism is a privilege. You have the choice to cross your arms and say 'I'll talk it out'. Some Kurd child who just saw his parents get shot to death doesn't have a choice. The world won't bow to your whims or ideas about it.

No, people in the military are not 'murderers'. They joined voluntarily to defend their country, and they could very well die while doing it. They deserve every ounce of respect we can give.

People who refuse to interpret motifs and imagery in poetry as anything but 'exactly what it says on the tin'. In Edgar Allan Poe's 'The Raven', the eponymous bird is a metaphor. It most certainly doesn't stand for 'I'm Edgar Allan Poe and I love ravens'. Use your imagination, FFS.

Weasyl
    Vae
    My tablet is dropping pressure sensitivity more and more often, it seems. I keep having to restart the driver an asston of times.
    And, sometimes, I have to restart my computer, entirely, before it will give me back pen pressure.

Also, a blog that I recently started following on Tumblr about silly fake genders has made statements that it doesn't want cis people reblogging its stuff. Because that devalues gender identity, or something.
    Are... Are you aware of the kind of blog you're even running, here?
    Note that it also says nothing against cis people making up and submitting fake genders.
    So it's like "You can do all the work for us, but get out of our sandbox"?
    Hahaha. Good luck trying to police that shit. I don't give a fuck.
    Resident Koopa Trash