Page 173 of 424 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Being so worn out, but having literally done nothing other than reading & scrolling through pages. I haven't really been productive in the last 2 days, this sucks!

Weasyl
    Saga
    When people say that no planes actually hit the twin towers, and that they never fell, it was all a lie.
    Im serious, I just saw this dumb shit on youtube. I guess they don't understand that those building are gone
    as in
    not there
    physically
    go look for yourself, there are no towers there
    how is this even a theory

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Student loan interest.

;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    When people say that no planes actually hit the twin towers, and that they never fell, it was all a lie.
    Im serious, I just saw this dumb shit on youtube. I guess they don't understand that those building are gone
    as in
    not there
    physically
    Sometimes, I wonder if nutball conspiracy theorists aren't doing it because they can't accept a world where shitty things happen because shitty people are shitty. It might be nicer to believe a lie that thousands of people didn't die horribly, and hundreds of emergency responders didn't die/get seriously ill after breathing in the debris.

Doesn't make it any less batshit or disrespectful to the heartbreak of all of the families who lost people, but I wonder if that isn't what drives it for some people. Wanting to believe there's more order in the world than there really is.
    Last edited by Ruggy; 04-06-2014 at 10:51 PM.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    as in
    not there
    physically

Keywords: On youtube.

The end of humanity dwells in that realm.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Keywords: On youtube.

The end of humanity dwells in that realm.
    As well as yahoo articles
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

^ Is funny because is true. I sincerely donīt know what to believe regarding the twin towers cause there was the plane but then the conspiracy and then yada yada yada... Iīd rather sit around and forget about it, I feel sorry about the people affected by that but the discussions end dumb fast.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    When you can't seem to get into an artsy mood all day - and no matter what you do you just can't seem to enjoy the process of drawing at all.

Guh. Time to just draw cartoon otters.
    Almost an entire month since I posted this and I still can't seem to manage the draws. ..I was never even able to draw the cartoon otters.

This is becoming horribly depressing.

:[

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1728
    Almost an entire month since I posted this and I still can't seem to manage the draws. ..I was never even able to draw the cartoon otters.

B-but.. not the otters! Hewge. :c

Now that I think about it, it's been like 3 weeks since I got back into my beginner sketching. Damn guitar had to go off and get warped, ruining my hot creative streak.

Weasyl
    Toshabi

Not enough Toshabi in your diet

Weasyl
    avan_kaira
    Ugh.. yeah, I know what you mean.

So many trees have died in the name of trying to provide a drawing medium for me.. only for no drawings of worth to be produced. At least I usually tried to reuse that paper as scratch paper for later things. Part of why I wanted to switch to digital art for a long time, but all sorts of technical issues with the various software I tried to use got in the way. The rest of the reason was how annoying it was to work with scanners, especially when they introduced all sorts of artifacts and highlighted the erased areas way too much.

Only recently have I felt able to switch over to a completely paperless workflow with krita (Though I still do some paper sketching, which I've felt has become more reliable at least)