Page 151 of 424 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

I've spent the whole day (more or less) studying for my tomorrow's math matriculation exam.
    I am going to die in there. I don't feel confident in my knowledge at all, and the fact that I NEED to pass it makes me stressed.

I think I know how Anakin felt like in the first movie.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    So great to know I am not the only one dying thanks to exam atm.

I wish they teach kids these days to make proper reports and presentation.

"Let's add stuffs to make it seems long"

What's with all the useless and trivial detail. A good presentation just focuses on the great part. When the damn thing already explains EVERYTHING from 0 to 1, you stop adding stuffs that completely make it seems unnatural.

Even worse when the one that had absolutely no real participation in the first place suddenly decided to suggest "Adding this and that and pretty pictures and maybe make this part even longer because I didn't read your damn slides in the first place and had no idea it was already in there". Please stfu when your kind can't even do a damn simple job properly and leave everything to me.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    I hate being contacted out of the blue by an ex from high school and the only thing he has to say is how much he misses me and how he hates being single.
    Okay 1. Get some people skills. Seriously if this is the only thing you talk about, it's no wonder you're still single
    2. If you miss me so much, ask to hang out. If not, you don't miss me that much.
    I hate it when exes bring up this kind of shit, in general.

It's like, dude, I'm even allowing you talk to me as it is. Don't ruin it by making the conversation totally awkward.
    Otherwise, I'm about 350% more likely to avoid the shit out of you.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Hewge
    My sleeping habits! Damn, son!

Quote Originally Posted by One_Classy_Dragon View Post
    That feeling where you're not sick, but you have a feeling in the back of your throat that tells you "it's coming".

This is going to suck.
    Yep. This happens to me every time. One of a sudden I feel like Im about to get sick with fever then the feeling stick for some hours and I feel like losing balance then all of a sudden is gone. But many times I turn out sick. I know that feeling.

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    The utterly fucked up dreams I've been having. Probably due to slashing the nicotine content in my vape oil, but damn, I just want to wake up without freaky shit still fresh in my mind.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Being so anxious about a relatively minor situation, that I procrastinate it until the VERY LAST day possible to do anything about it.
    Which basically happens every single goddamned time.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    ASTA
    Quote Originally Posted by One_Classy_Dragon View Post
    That feeling where you're not sick, but you have a feeling in the back of your throat that tells you "it's coming".

This is going to suck.
    Brace for impact.

Weasyl
    N/A
    The welfare office. I'm trying to get off unemployment benefits but they wont let me. Yes, they wont let me not take their money.

I have come to realize that I cannot do black and white shading digitally unless I do flat shading...

Maybe I never could, I can't actually recall a time when I did any black and white shading digitally, so I have no practice at it.

I think I need to re-evaluate how I shade this project of mine, or else color it instead. That might actually be faster than trying to no color...
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!