Page 402 of 424 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    Political discussion is like discussing religion. Everyone has a different view, and they try to force their view upon others. Flame wars start up, and all hell breaks loose.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Nature forbid any discussion takes place. How terrible to be exposed to opposing ideologies.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Word. I can't stand the attitude people have these days. If you want to find solace in mostly silent meditation with people who believe exactly what you do, they invented places for that a really long time ago. Synagogues, churches, mosques, pretty sure they came in that order, then it was $cientrology and sometimes Facebook. The world is a ghetto everywhere else.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    *face palm* i finished all strips of kevin and kell... what do i do now in my spare time at school?
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle GodHeart View Post
    *face palm* i finished all strips of kevin and kell... what do i do now in my spare time at school?
    You should check out Metalocalypse. It is an awesome show that aired for 4 seasons on Adult Swim. Metalocalypse is a dark comedy about the fictional death metal band Dethklok and how world leaders keep trying to interfere with them and prevent the Metalocalypse from happening. There is a lot of gore in it, which is unusual for cartoons. And some of the scenery in the show is really beautiful yet dark and foreboding.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    Quote Originally Posted by LazerMaster5 View Post
    You should check out Metalocalypse. It is an awesome show that aired for 4 seasons on Adult Swim. Metalocalypse is a dark comedy about the fictional death metal band Dethklok and how world leaders keep trying to interfere with them and prevent the Metalocalypse from happening. There is a lot of gore in it, which is unusual for cartoons. And some of the scenery in the show is really beautiful yet dark and foreboding.
    yeah i think i saw that series befor, honestly even for adult swim i thought it was perty stupid. but yeah honestly im trying to fill my time with anthros... of cource clean ones that is...... but yeah as i was saying now im not allowed to bring my PC to school until i get my grades up.... so well at least i can get on facebook at home now...
    -anonomus

-ישועה

So why not use that spare time for reading and revising, then? Seems like the logical solution, tbh.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    So why not use that spare time for reading and revising, then? Seems like the logical solution, tbh.
    touche' but yeah im probably going to use the spare time reading my bible again, ive slacked off to much on it. but yeah anouher thing that "grinds me gears" is when people pop keys out of the key board and rearange them.
    -anonomus

-ישועה

Furry Lifestylers.

Oh my god please don't ever talk like this person: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/17568374#cid:100082822

It took me a lot of self restraint to not berate them.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Socks the Fox View Post
    Furry Lifestylers.
    Oh my god please don't ever talk like this person: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/17568374#cid:100082822
    It took me a lot of self restraint to not berate them.
    What the fuck?
    Edit: Nvm I googled it.

WGYMG: Random "friend collectors" on social media.
    Last edited by Kurk2288; 09-03-2015 at 12:29 PM.