Page 396 of 424 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    lilshark
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinon View Post
    When i google an issue im having and find a forum with suggestions that doesnt work and the OP says "i figured it out, thanks for the help anyways" and doesn't tell the thread how they fixed it
    OMG THIS. I spent four hours trying to figure out a problem in illustrator were people were having the same issue as me and I couldn't tell you how many threads were started and ended like this.

On the tillustrator vein- NO ILLUSTRATOR. I DO NOT WANT TO GO INTO ISOLATION MODE

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    "Git code cannot be cleaned."

Fuck that shit I waited 6 hours so far trying to push the darn branch. Stop dying on me.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    I went to check my bank account today to see if my passport fee was out. There's barely a hundred dollars left, which is a little odd, so I scroll down...

Barnes and Noble Automatic Renewal, 25 bucks.

I ALWAYS forget that if you don't renew your card at the store, they just automatically renew it for you. They probably send you an email about it, but I'm sure it's hooked up to my school email, which I dumped right after graduating because fuck the University of Alabama (that's a whole other thing I could rant about). Like, I was pissed, but at the same time, it's like "You silly, you know they do this every year." And I'm probably gonna forget the next time I go to the store to change the info. Thank Mother Isis I dug into emergency savings this month to balance out the 170 for the passport or I would have been screwed.
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    When you know that one of your favourite singers is dead and you know that you will never be able to hear future musical masterpieces of theirs.

Reign in Chaos, Jon Nödtveidt, you magnificent gentleman!

People who fave, but don't comment.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    When people who smell bad sit next to me. e-e;

Weasyl
    N/A
    My bad, I just haven't had a chance to shower. :<
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Sidewalk Surfboard
    The fact that I'm getting self conscious about being a furry since school is starting soon. I'm terrified that the chick who made fun of me for drawing anthros will find out I'm a full blown furry.

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    Quote Originally Posted by SidewalkSurfboard View Post
    The fact that I'm getting self conscious about being a furry since school is starting soon. I'm terrified that the chick who made fun of me for drawing anthros will find out I'm a full blown furry.
    Don't get so self conscious, you will view your involvement in the fandom as bad. You shouldn't care what that bitch thinks, especially if your friends are cool with you. Haters gonna hate.

Here's a tip: High school doesn't matter, socially. All the "cool" kids end up with crap jobs, and all the "weird" kids end up with also crap jobs. Guess which of you will still have something fun?

WGMG: Having a feature I think is finished and tested for my friend's website, uploading it, everything breaks.