Page 248 of 424 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    There's a timer that depletes base on the side. It's like a "hold your phone in the middle and see who can beat the other side for 30 seconds cumulatively."

So great the advisor reject it on the spot because "It's not appealing enough snd no one probably want to risk gripping their phone like that."

Thank you. Next time, feel free to just say it's hella dumb.

Weasyl
    avan_kaira
    Been drawing for hours.. nothing to show for it but a pile of rejected scrap paper. [Also annoyed that I forgot my tablet and resorted to using physical paper again.] Hate having to take a break in order to rest and get inspired when id rather be getting something done.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Quote Originally Posted by avan View Post
    Been drawing for hours.. nothing to show for it but a pile of rejected scrap paper.
    Welcome to 99% of the time spent in life for all artists!

Isn't it fun?!

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Virginia Republicans are blocking Medicaid expansion efforts by literally bribing a Democratic state senator to resign.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    "Hmm. I kind of feel like drawing! Hooray!"

-Opens up a fresh canvas-

"...Now what?"

STORY OF MY LIFE!! ;A;

What grinds my gears? Facebook. I'm on it for family while I'm away but jeepers do I hate it. Freezes my computer every time I open it, I see nothing but memes and pictures of babies. I mean I don't hate babies cause I hope to have one someday but I hate how they photograph every.single.moment of the kid 8I

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2476
    eBay. I have such horrible luck trying to sell things on there, I have no idea how my father runs a business through it.

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    eBay. I have such horrible luck trying to sell things on there, I have no idea how my father runs a business through it.
    Ebay sucks. Just sell shit on craigs list to local people. That way you don't have to fork over half the money you would have made to shipping.
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2478
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Conner View Post
    Ebay sucks. Just sell shit on craigs list to local people. That way you don't have to fork over half the money you would have made to shipping.
    It's not shipping (paypal/ebay fees are worse), it's just the people themselves. Though you're right, I've always had good luck selling to people in-person through Craigslist.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Housing just called and randomly stated that we have an appointment with them tomorrow, at 8 in the morning.

A little forward notice would have been fucking nice.
    Jesus.

And we already had our annual appointment and inspection in like February, so I don't know what this is about.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Torrijos_sama
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    Virginia Republicans are blocking Medicaid expansion efforts by literally bribing a Democratic state senator to resign.
    Now, let's see what wins out in this case.

If money wins, we can get outraged.

If money wins through community initiatives to bribe a politician through campaign contributions, let's also get outraged.