Page 404 of 424 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Told you man, farady elves. They're overworked, you need new ones.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Catcalling.

I was offered a free penis just an hour earlier while walking home. I'm betting it's in mint condition.
    Shame the guy walked so fast, otherwise I could've asked his number for a FtM friend of mine who might appreciate a cost-free transplant.

Weasyl
    N/A
    A "FREE" penis LOL!?

I love coming across meat heads with cheesy "pick up" lines. It's just so painfully awkward and funny.
    A lady at one of my pubs (cool as hell) is pro at putting guys like that in their place, and they know better-
    to not make shit physical.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurk2288 View Post
    A "FREE" penis LOL!?

I love coming across meat heads with cheesy "pick up" lines. It's just so painfully awkward and funny.
    A lady at one of my pubs (cool as hell) is pro at putting guys like that in their place, and they better to not make shit physical.
    A free penis, yup! It's a shame I pretty much have a programmed "fuck off"-response at the ready, when I *can* be witty. As long as I'm not flabbergasted.

Still though. "If you're good at something, never give it away for free", I wonder how that applies to him then...

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    Catcalling.

I was offered a free penis just an hour earlier while walking home. I'm betting it's in mint condition.
    Shame the guy walked so fast, otherwise I could've asked his number for a FtM friend of mine who might appreciate a cost-free transplant.
    >not wanting to try a south asian delicacy for no cost

I don't think the guy would've appreciated a good pitbull-like clamp-down.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I had a friend who got herself plenty of testicles in China, but she had to pay for those

Weasyl
    CrazyLee
    How about those stupid images on FB...
    (well, really anything posted on FB really, especially if it's image form)
    The ones I mean are the ones that say "Like for.... share for... comment for.... ignore for Beiber/Hitler/DeadBabies"

First off who the fuck will know you ignored it? No one, that's who.

Second of all, the images are only in existence so that page will get more hits, comments, shares, and likes, which raises it up in the FB popularity stats which means it becomes more popular, shows up more on FB, and gets more money. They exploit FB's bizzare as shit Big Data algorithms to become more popular by getting people to click on their shit more.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLee View Post
    How about those stupid images on FB...
    (well, really anything posted on FB really, especially if it's image form)
    The ones I mean are the ones that say "Like for.... share for... comment for.... ignore for Beiber/Hitler/DeadBabies"

First off who the fuck will know you ignored it? No one, that's who.

Second of all, the images are only in existence so that page will get more hits, comments, shares, and likes, which raises it up in the FB popularity stats which means it becomes more popular, shows up more on FB, and gets more money. They exploit FB's bizzare as shit Big Data algorithms to become more popular by getting people to click on their shit more.
    Some of then can be legit entertaining plus they seem to have wider community than any social networking sites.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    It grinds my gears to no end feeling like big chunks of my life have been sitting on my hands since I've been out of college. 6 years have gone by. I thought most of it was a lesson in patience but then I keep wondering if I was too passive or too afraid to jump on opportunities. It's not that I have regrets already... it is more that I am so uncertain and it pisses me off that I just don't know what path to take.