Page 380 of 424 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Who the hell came up with the idea to replace zipper with buttons on some jeans? So damn annoying to use at work when I just want to use the toilet and go back to whatever I was trying to do.

Gonna have to be more awake in the morning just to make sure I don't grab those by mistake.

Weasyl
    Vae
    People who bitch at me for being too nice,
    so I tone that down,
    and then they're like "Why are you such a bitch now?"

This is my personality type.
    Either I'm really nice and welcoming with a little bit of playful snark,
    or I'm flat and direct with a little bit of playful snark.
    You get one or the other.
    This isn't a fucking salad bar.
    You don't just pick and choose what personality traits of mine you want, and cast the rest aside. That's not how shit works.
    Resident Koopa Trash

I'm developing a Rainmeter plugin and it keeps crashing and I don't know and can't find out why so all I can do is make a change and hope it works and let it run for a few days and nope it crashed again.

And I know it's my plugin because Rainmeter doesn't crash when I don't use it.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I have eaten an undercooked cod fillet, as well as slightly undercooked chips, all of which I did myself

suicide has never been more preferable

Weasyl
    N/A
    All I want is for people to use my preferred name at work. I can sign my legal name on all legal forms until courts have been sorted. I just want people to call me Tobi. Is that too much to ask? Apparently it is because someone got reprimanded for calling me that over the intercom. Jesus fucking christ it's not much i want.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips View Post
    I have eaten an undercooked cod fillet, as well as slightly undercooked chips, all of which I did myself

suicide has never been more preferable
    Te name is FishnChips anyway so might as well die by one.

I don't like people that overvalue education. Education is precious, yes but like all precious thing, you either have it in moderate amount or they're a waste of asset. Time isn't something I can earn back and I estimate about $10k lost to the fee and time wasted on unnecessary classes and works at least

Weasyl
    N/A
    Ugh waiting for information on financial aid. Payment is due next week for my classes and i haven't even heard if I'm eligible or not. This system is fucking broken i swear to god

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    typical tumblr, I am not surprised.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Transmisogyny is basically distaste or hatred of MtF transexuals. Dont know who it is and really dont care atm. Just wanted to clarify definition

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    All I want is for people to use my preferred name at work. I can sign my legal name on all legal forms until courts have been sorted. I just want people to call me Tobi. Is that too much to ask? Apparently it is because someone got reprimanded for calling me that over the intercom. Jesus fucking christ it's not much i want.
    Seriously? I don't see how that would call for reprimanding. XC
    I mean, some people have no problem calling each other ridiculous nicknames as long as they know who's being referred to... (People at my dad's work have all kinds of odd nicknames.) I don't think asking for a preferred name would be too much to ask.

Heck, even at my school, teachers will ask if anyone has a name they'd rather be called by. >>

Slightly related to preferred names, but I get a little annoyed at how hard it is to get my friend to call me by my username in online interactions. We'll be in a chat with some of her online friends (strangers to me), and she's called me by my real name too many dang times. I don't know these people, and I don't want to share my name with them. :b

Now she's started calling me "pigeon", but... All I asked for was Umbra. I didn't think that would be so difficult. >>; I suppose it's an improvement, though.