Page 233 of 424 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Vae
    Sleep literally all day.
    Wake up.
    Still tired as fuck.

And I'm drinking enough coffee that this shouldn't be an issue.

Do I just need a whole week of sleep or what?
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Ranguvar
    I was reading Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010 and something about the book felt...off. So, I decided to look up the author and welp...he's a white nationalist libertarian (lol, is that an oxymoron?) I feel so dirty now, I need to take a shower.

Also, I need to stop impulse buying books; stupid kindle, fueling my desire for instant consumption and gratification.
    Last edited by Ranguvar; 05-11-2014 at 02:33 AM.

Weasyl
    Vae
    When people are like "Why don't you look it up?"

Motherfucker, you could have just answered my question with the time you just wasted typing a completely null response.
    You could have just put "idk" and it would have conveyed the same meaning, but it would also be a million times shorter.
    Last edited by Vae; 05-11-2014 at 07:19 AM.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    Buy 40 euro of electricity, 'your account is 30 euro'. What the fuck you diseased leprechauns >:I

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    New employee.

I know they're new and all but when you're working in a convenience store you have been to for the past few years, not pay proper attention to your quick training and fuck up my food, I hate you.

It's like, you buy a bowl of noodle in a soup and you come back home, find it way overheated and almost dry.

Weasyl
    Saga
    Wasps.
    GO AWAY YOU DEMONIC LITTLE SHEEITS

Weasyl
    Vae
    Having some vague ideas of what I want to draw, but drawing a blank at poses, how to draw the poses, what colors to use, basically everything about the picture except for the general subject.
    Resident Koopa Trash

I'm still disoriented, and having trouble sleeping, and when I do sleep I keep having anxious dreams. At least I'm no longer feeling super nauseous, but that may just be because I've fallen back into the habit of not eating unless my stomach is gnawing on itself. It's really amazing and annoying how much one bad day can throw off everything about my entire week.

It's so exhausting though, everything is just wearing on me and every little thing makes me hurt (emotionally). I hate this.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2329
    Lack of understanding about what the first amendment actually means. Reading the comments on news articles just makes me sick. An employee of an organization being reprimanded/suspended/fired for their comments? "Whatever happened to freedom of speech? FASCISTS durrrrrrrrrrr" Freedom of speech is not freedom from the consequences of opening your mouth and spewing your stupid thoughts. Oi, my head.

Weasyl
    avan_kaira
    Ugh, yeah, there was even an xkcd comic about that recently.

Every time I think about moving, I keep remembering that I'm going to have to lose this wonderful 15MB/s (not megabits, megaBYTES) connection. In megabits, thats 8*15 = 120Mbits/s - admittedly though, most servers won't let me download things that fast. Soundcloud and Steam do, as well as a few microsoft services, but even the local speed test servers get bogged down.