Page 144 of 424 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Greg Striata
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    I don't even want to know what the fuck Greg's fursona is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    help me

Weasyl
    Saga
    I remember that site, I saw some other one of those damn comics there and nearly shit myself.
    I mean WHAT KIND OF COMIC JUST TURNS INTO A VIDEO?

...I'm still gonna read it tho

Weasyl
    N/A
    Burn it all, Tosh. Burn it to the ground.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    isn't this that one comic site that shocks you at the end like it's meant to scare you

correct me if I'm wrong but posting screamers without warning is pretty shitty

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I am so sick of being in ruts when I can't even draw from reference right. This is absolute fucking horseshit.
    lool. I'm experiencing this right now. Worst feel. ;~;

Actually - a lot of my friends also seem to be feeling like this. There must be some kind of conspiracy going down.

Weasyl
    Ranguvar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Remember that company I worked for that I'd bitch about so much on so many rant threads on FAF? The one that fucked me over so many times via promotions, forcing me to do the bosses extra work, UNPAID fucking overtime ect? They just fired me today and gave me no reason or explanation. No 2 week notice. Nada. They didn't even have the decency to tell me face-to-face. At least I was smart enough to save my money so I can survive till the next job. I hope my boss dies in a fire.
    I know how you feel. I got fired last week after my light duty ended after a work injury, they couldn't legally fire me until I was fully reinstated I guess :/. The company doctor signed me off last Monday and two hours after returning to my normal workstation, foremen tells me I've been fired. No fucking warning at all. Job relations said I had "bad evaluation" even though I hadn't missed a day of work, been late, or had any of my work projects rejected by QA. I guess I was a liability after my injury. So now I got a bum knee and I'm out of work, fantastic.
    Last edited by Ranguvar; 03-14-2014 at 01:49 AM.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Not being able to just "get" anatomy.

Want
    to kill
    everything...
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    This small insignificant piece of flesh on my leg that itches. Normally id just scratch it like a normal person but lucky me its right in the middle of my stiches so violently scratching the ever loving shit outta my leg isn't an option unless I want to bleed all over the place again. But goddamn it if that isn't sounding like the better choice each moment that this itch mocks me.

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfurredfox View Post
    This small insignificant piece of flesh on my leg that itches. Normally id just scratch it like a normal person but lucky me its right in the middle of my stiches so violently scratching the ever loving shit outta my leg isn't an option unless I want to bleed all over the place again. But goddamn it if that isn't sounding like the better choice each moment that this itch mocks me.
    Been there. I once got a third degree burn on my leg that had to be re-bandaged twice a day and it constantly got blisters and shit on it, and throughout my entire recovery it itched so goddamn bad. Easily the worst part of the whole ordeal.
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Remember that company I worked for that I'd bitch about so much on so many rant threads on FAF? The one that fucked me over so many times via promotions, forcing me to do the bosses extra work, UNPAID fucking overtime ect? They just fired me today and gave me no reason or explanation. No 2 week notice. Nada. They didn't even have the decency to tell me face-to-face. At least I was smart enough to save my money so I can survive till the next job. I hope my boss dies in a fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranguvar View Post
    I know how you feel. I got fired last week after my light duty ended after a work injury, they couldn't legally fire me until I was fully reinstated I guess :/. The company doctor signed me off last Monday and two hours after returning to my normal workstation, foremen tells me I've been fired. No fucking warning at all. Job relations said I had "bad evaluation" even though I hadn't missed a day of work, been late, or had any of my work projects rejected by QA. I guess I was a liability after my injury. So now I got a bum knee and I'm out of work, fantastic.
    Fuckin' a. I'm sorry, guys. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Tybby View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're entitled to an explanation because it's like the law that you need to fire "with good reason"
    Nop. We call it "at will" employment. I think maybe they have to give a reason but "performance issues" is always sufficiently vague to not be able to contest.

Last edited by piņardilla; 03-14-2014 at 06:15 AM.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.