Page 395 of 424 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Sleep is boring

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    Sleep is boring
    You're not putting enough effort into your dreams. Follow your dreams.

OT: The K key on my keyboard is crooked. Not only does this foreshadow the imminent destruction of one of my "oh-so necessary" letters, but it ruins the symmetry of the keyboard in itself. I literally just accidentally fixed it mid-type, but boy did it anger me while I was ranting about it.
    Ellezard: Oh look professor, a puzzle.
    A_M_C_D: Hey, that puzzle reminds me of a puzzle.
    Ellezard: Which is related to a puzzle about a puzzle.
    A_M_C_D: In which that puzzle is the answer to the puzzle related to a puzzle about a puzzle.
    Ellezard: Puzzleception.

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    Ah, security tape. How you make new CDs frustrating. Normally, it peels right off, but today the CDs I got had security tape that kept breaking apart and left a sticky residue on the case.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by SidewalkSurfboard View Post
    The fact that I have to wait until Monday to go to Goodwill. I love thrift shops with a passion, and usually I find at least one cool item at them.
    Bought my PS2 at a Goodwill! Love when I find good stuff there.

Oh wait, this is the thread for things we don't like...
    Uh... Crying babies! Yes. I do not like crying babies. :v

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    That's like being a World War Two veteran, I dare say.
    Imagine starting up in a platoon of a few dozen of soldiers being thrown all around the Eastern Front, with you surviving the most violent manifestation of Hell that ever caressed the earth while your platoon dwindles down as you lose comrades and close friends to the endless tears of lead, rains of explosive shells and the winter cold.

Then, as a veteran, you have to see your platoon being reformed with fresh recruits, youngsters barely out of training, who barely graze the twenties, and who most likely never have touched a gun before.
    And you have to train them, and lead them, knowing deep inside yourself the hell you are going to take them towards.

Just some musings.

I am sorry to hear your upper management does that. It is bad to lose work colleagues, some of whom you may have grown close towards, like that.
    Not to mention that it is unprofessional for upper management to create such a form of instability at work.
    The way you're able to correlate things sometimes is simply the greatest, thanks for the read.

Weasyl
    lilshark
    People who wear too many clangy bracelets. The sound they make irritates the hell out of me for no real reason.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by lilshark View Post
    People who wear too many clangy bracelets. The sound they make irritates the hell out of me for no real reason.
    Related to wardrobe, I hate hearing someone in clacky heels pace back and forth. Usually happens during the setup and cleanup of parties at my house, when my mom and aunts are dashing around and setting stuff up/putting stuff away.

Unrelated to that, I also hate when someone reaches over my plate when I'm eating. Just ask me to hand you whatever it is you're reaching for, I'll gladly hand it to you! I don't appreciate elbows in my mashed potatoes. :v

Weasyl
    lilshark
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    Related to wardrobe, I hate hearing someone in clacky heels pace back and forth. Usually happens during the setup and cleanup of parties at my house, when my mom and aunts are dashing around and setting stuff up/putting stuff away.

Unrelated to that, I also hate when someone reaches over my plate when I'm eating. Just ask me to hand you whatever it is you're reaching for, I'll gladly hand it to you! I don't appreciate elbows in my mashed potatoes. :v
    I feel both of those on a deep level. Especially the food grabby one.

Weasyl
    N/A
    When i google an issue im having and find a forum with suggestions that doesnt work and the OP says "i figured it out, thanks for the help anyways" and doesn't tell the thread how they fixed it

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    the wifi is in the gym is so... "flakey" seriously move about 2 feet and you can ruin your whole connection.
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.