Page 422 of 424 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424 LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Windows 10 updates, fuck you i didn't say you could shut my computer down without permission to apply updates.. >.<

Weasyl
    Pann
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinon View Post
    Windows 10 updates, fuck you i didn't say you could shut my computer down without permission to apply updates.. >.<
    Ahh, Windows 10 in general annoys me. x.x My laptop was just fine using Windows 8, (which was still mildly annoying because I've always liked/been used to Windows 7), and one day I discovered it had "decided" to update itself to Windows 10 on me. >.> (Either that or one of my family members thought it was something I wanted.)
    It isn't extremely different, but there are a lot of minor things that really bother me. x.x

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    welp, my GF has depression and yesterday was the first day back in school. so basicly it's back to hell, the weekend cant come soon enough...
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    certifiedkawaiidad
    the dutch

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Seeing people agree with a comment by saying "this" before essentially just rehashing what that person said. It gets irritating seeing a whole chain of comments starting with "This" or "This so much." If you agree, that's great. Say I agree or Good point! We're not on a forum (of sorts) so don't treat the comment section of a webcomic like a forum!!
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    certifiedkawaiidad
    Quote Originally Posted by Agitoho View Post
    Seeing people agree with a comment by saying "this" before essentially just rehashing what that person said. It gets irritating seeing a whole chain of comments starting with "This" or "This so much." If you agree, that's great. Say I agree or Good point! We're not on a forum (of sorts) so don't treat the comment section of a webcomic like a forum!!
    What is a comment section but a glorified forum thread.

1. having to have all these culminating assignments AND an exam after two weeks! also when your teacher decides to cram in a whole unit in a week so that it meets the curriculum's demands!
    2. this friend of my mine wowowow this FRIEND this gosh darn friend. she's very ... knowledgeable on many things especially social issues around the world and the ones that relate to her home country but at times ... she comes off as extremely pretentious! and truthfully it's hard to to talk to her when she doesn't seem to care about my contribution to the conversation, and it seems as if she's just waiting to talk again? it's very one-sided. and talking to her is not fun ... and there are times when she's hypocritical to the point that everything she says is annoying. i know she's a good friend but she doesn't realize that she is rude when it comes to conversation and has a personality filled w/ being haughty? i think that's the right word.
    save me. u_u

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    parents are grounding me for no good reason, my catholic friends is pissing everyone off, friends keep getting sick, and that's bout it....
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    I just took a state-issued test for high school(and I found out that I passed, yay!) and I think I made the guy next to me hate me, which I'm okay with.

So, I'm sitting next to person A and his friend, Person B, is sitting across from him. My body is aligned straight with the computer monitor and in the corner of my eye I see A leaning back in his chair like he's trying to cheat off of me, so I turn myself diagonally so all he can see is my back and I hear him suck his teeth and sit normally again. That confirmed what I thought was going on and I got even more confirmation when he finished his test and said "Let's jump on her, yo." to B before he left the library to go back to class. I think I made a new enemy without saying a single word to him, and I'm not complaining about that; he shouldn't have been trying to cheat.

I don't know if jumping is slang used everywhere, so http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jumped
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    ^^^ This sounds like it could get bad. Please be careful and ask for help if need be, okay?