Page 413 of 424 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    -.- i had to talk a friend of mine out of suicide yesterday....
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I hate how paranoid I get a lot of the time. If someone misspeaks: they're lying, if someone forgets to text: they hate me, if someone didn't hear me: they're ignoring me. If someone talks to me: they're only humoring me. I cant take this mindset anymore. It's driving me insane
    The best way I find to calm yourself down with this mindset is to imagine what you'd have done on the other end (say if you were the one who initiated in talking to another, would you just be doing it to humour them?). A majority of the time it's quite simple and hardly ever hostile. Regarding a person who misspoke, maybe they heard or saw something (while speaking to you) that made them remember an earlier situation/conversation, that'd be distracting enough for them to end up blurting out a random word. However I can totally understand overreacting, makes me wonder if these thoughts have anything to do with confidence issues though.

Welcome back btw, Damian! Been awhile since I last saw you around here, hope you've been well. <3

OT: Bout 1 more day left of summer, I'm not ready for the cold and cloudiness. Hands already feel like icicles..

People who do a complete 180 when I reject their free requests.

People who are too lazy to read my announcements then come pming me completely uninformed, asking questions I have already answered.

Icons/Avatars with jiggling butts, breasts, bulges, bouncing pecs, etc that are really common in another website...

...and people who seem to think drawing ecchi is some kind of invitation for RPing/having virtual sex...
    Last edited by dischimera; 09-21-2015 at 05:56 PM.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I hate how paranoid I get a lot of the time. If someone misspeaks: they're lying, if someone forgets to text: they hate me, if someone didn't hear me: they're ignoring me. If someone talks to me: they're only humoring me. I cant take this mindset anymore. It's driving me insane
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    The best way I find to calm yourself down with this mindset is to imagine what you'd have done on the other end (say if you were the one who initiated in talking to another, would you just be doing it to humour them?). A majority of the time it's quite simple and hardly ever hostile. Regarding a person who misspoke, maybe they heard or saw something (while speaking to you) that made them remember an earlier situation/conversation, that'd be distracting enough for them to end up blurting out a random word. However I can totally understand overreacting, makes me wonder if these thoughts have anything to do with confidence issues though.
    I tend to get these thoughts too, and try to deal with them similarly to how Moogle said. For example, I get nervous when someone doesn't respond to my message for a long time, that maybe they're ignoring me or something.. But then I realize they may be doing other things, and hey, we all forget sometimes. ^^;

I also feel bad sometimes when my friends didn't start conversations with me for long periods of time, it feels like they don't wanna talk to me... Then I realized I'm afraid to start conversations because I feel like I'm bugging people when I talk to them. I figure, maybe they think the same thing? So I guess that helps me to try to talk to people, because if I don't do it, we'll both be too shy to start the conversation and nothing will happen. >>;

...I'm not very good at writing down my thoughts properly sometimes, sorry if I explained things weirdly. D:

Quote Originally Posted by dischimera View Post
    Icons/Avatars with jiggling butts, breasts, bulges, bouncing pecs, etc that are really common in another website...
    This bugs me as well. I much prefer avatars with at least a face in it. I don't wanna "talk" to your butt! :b
    Also, if the site's the same one I'm thinking of, I'm pretty sure avatars are supposed to have a "general" rating... But then, there's no "moderate" sort of rating like we have here on Weasyl, iirc. So I guess people's logic there is "if it's not explicit, it's general!" :I

Weasyl
    Hewge
    My relaxed day of alone time yesterday ended up not being such at all D:

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Oh no. D: Distractions and stuff again?

I thought I was gonna get a good amount of art stuff done yesterday, too, but that also turned out to be not what I expected. :c
    Got a little bit done though, so I guess that's still something.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Cold. The cold is coming. Why must spring/summer end?

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    Oh no. D: Distractions and stuff again?

I thought I was gonna get a good amount of art stuff done yesterday, too, but that also turned out to be not what I expected. :c
    Got a little bit done though, so I guess that's still something.
    Yes! Mucho grande distractions. BUT HEY, a little bit of arts is a lot better than none at all ~

Weasyl
    N/A
    3 o'clock this afternoon one of my shops sevice advisors brought me 14 hours of work on two different vehicles. Promised the customers that they would be done at 9 a.m giving me 4 hours of shop time to do 14 hours of work. Leaving late and getting there early I can stretch it to 5 hours. It will get done, but I hate working more than double pace, especially when the shop is slow and I'm gonna end up sitting around doing nothing after I'm done.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    the wifi at school is messing up to wear i cant connect, the ethernet wont connect becuase it wont say its IP, Morrowind is messing up on my laptop to wear it wont get out of windowed mode, skyrim STILL wont play without lags, my Laptop is useing up 65% of my RAM..... sorry for ranting so much
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.