Page 117 of 424 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    RedLeFrench
    Why when I put my music, my father's girlfriend tries to hum along ? She has absolutely zero sense of rhythm nor does she know how to anticipate the track's flow. The end result is that she hits all the wrong notes and it basically amounts to a dying whale trying to breathe. Or something like that, but it is absollutenly not pleasant (even worse is when she listens to shitty pop music and tries to sing... I nearly grabbed my phone to call an ambulance as I thought she was in pain...)
    This link might contain cookies. Spoilers : it does not, it's just a trap link towards something I write. Sorry...

When people come into the store I work at, and then bitch about prices that have been the same for months, policies that have been the same for years, and hours that have never changed since the store opened. It's like, really people? Do you live under a rock? This store has been here for almost two years now, and you're just now getting to complaining about these things? And the first two things are company wide, and carried over from the old store that had been there for years. And yet you feel the need to direct your ire at me specifically, as if I, the lowly cashier, have any power to change these things?

A quote, as passed on to me by my AFJROTC instructor: "People are stupid. No, you don't realize, people are stupid." I say this is the battle-cry of all the frontline retail workers.

[/end=rant]
    Last edited by rorick; 02-24-2014 at 09:13 AM.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    When you have to debate whether to buy X or not.

And it isn't something that cost a couple of dollar but is instead, in the 15+ zone. If it was in the 1-3 dollar zone for consumable, a Head of Tail is pretty much what I always go with. This, however, is something that I might end up needing in the long run and have to gamble abit.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    My ex. He is my roommates, girlfriends, best friend so I can't really be rid of him. I think he still has a thing for me which is annoying because no thanks.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Insert Witty Comment Here AndiGreyScale's Avatar
    Weasyl
    AndiGreyScale
    I found out I'm allergic to the Old Spice deodorant, the hard way. I got some ugly scars on my pits now too. =(

Sometimes my cat grinds my gears. I love her but darn it, let me sleep feline!

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    Quote Originally Posted by AndiGreyScale View Post
    I found out I'm allergic to the Old Spice deodorant, the hard way. I got some ugly scars on my pits now too. =(
    My grandpa had a whole stock of that stuff in his closet... @_@

It grinds my gears when my dog clings to my legs like a shadow

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    That people think it is a critique to say " it will probably look better with shading and/or color"

It bugs me because most of the time it is used as a cop out. The person is unsure if it will actually look better, or cannot expand on "shading/color"

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    That people think it is a critique to say " it will probably look better with shading and/or color"

It bugs me because most of the time it is used as a cop out. The person is unsure if it will actually look better, or cannot expand on "shading/color"
    That and it's kinda obvious that when people post an unshaded piece of work, they're looking for critique on stuff like anatomy or composition.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post

"It will probably look better with shading."
    "Oh? What kind of shading?"
    "The shading kind."
    "What kind is that?"
    "The one where you shade things. You know, add shadows."
    "So would that be soft, or crisp? High contrast or low? Reflected color or no?"
    "The one that looks like shadows."
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    When some people say "You're being selfish" simply because they don't support everything being handled on a silver spoon.

"Hey, it's marketing"
    "Blah blah don't care you're just being selfish the COMMUNITY wants it"

Yeahh

Community of spoiled brats.