Register
Page 424 of 424 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424
Results 4,231 to 4,237 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

people who can't shut up in the movie theaters or stop texting

Weasyl
    Namba
    Thin crust grinds my gears
    I ' M G A Y

When people on a journal/forum have a ridiculously big header/footer. Seriously, don't use such a big image.
    When people who get offended by dark jokes and feel it's necessary to go out of their own way and chastise you how such an "EEEEVUUUUL" person you are.
    When most people who claim to be Christian haven't even picked up/read a bible themselves. I'm not sure why, but this ticks me off.
    When people on any site (especially youtube) try to be a moral compass.

MrFox
    All the peoples who use their religion as a sword to attack other and as a shield to defend them self for what they do.

All the priest or what ever title they invented and say that "God" forgive me for what I did. You can't judge me since God is above you and he forgive my action.

Or the "I follow the Bible" Well there is a problem, there are many version of it. I just hate all religions.

Weasyl
    Tangent-Theta
    The freaking people on DeviantArt that keep trying to make me join their Anti Five Nights in Anime groups because I made one stamp against it a long time ago. Like okay, I don't like the game, but seriously their groups are worse because they have death threats like "let Hitler gas him" and stuff and I don't want to be associated with them at ALL. And they even made a comment which linked to my stamp saying "HERE'S THE STAMP THAT BROUGHT US TO THIS PLACE!"

Like thanks. You're associating me with a bunch of psycho people. Yum.

I am seriously ready to delete the stamp.
    Oh? Oh.

Weasyl
    The Pink Rose Of Texas
    >Motorists who just sit there several seconds after the light turns green

>When the workload at the local thrift store is either going too fast or hardly going at all...I need a steady pace.

>This song and anyone who likes it:

...I really can't stand that song!

>When something I look for at a store or online is already gone/out of stock/sold out.

Weasyl
    Namba
    Coming back and seeing how little action these forums get
    I ' M G A Y