Page 234 of 424 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Lack of understanding about what the first amendment actually means. Reading the comments on news articles just makes me sick. An employee of an organization being reprimanded/suspended/fired for their comments? "Whatever happened to freedom of speech? FASCISTS durrrrrrrrrrr" Freedom of speech is not freedom from the consequences of opening your mouth and spewing your stupid thoughts. Oi, my head.
    Your words offend me. I'm going to sue you and this "First Amendment" you speak of for infringing on my freedoms. I hope First Amendment has good lawyers. See you in court Communist scum.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2332

Weasyl
    Vae
    When my brain is basically cloudy mush while I'm up, but full of ideas once I lay down.

It wants to function, just not while I'm sitting in a vertical position, apparently.
    Fucking annoying.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Recel
    They turn off the heat in the flat at the start of May, than the weather turns rainy and cold, the flat cools down, it's damn cold in here, yet they won't turn it back on again, because SOMEONE feels warm and comfy in their one room somewhere in the god damn house!

When people drive recklessly around 18 wheelers.

I mean, is it really a good idea to try to overtake a giant truck as it's switching lanes?

Fortunately the driver ahead of me came to their senses and stopped their attempt before they got squashed, or run off the road, cause that truck wasn't about to stop halfway through a lane change.

It's a wonder more people don't die in truck accidents, given how often I witness idiotic driving around them.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Motherfuckers who barely do anything, even when they offer to help, leaving you with the bulk of the work.

And then they don't get why you're upset while you're sweeping the carpet while they're watching youtube, because they broke the damn Vacuum due to lazy.

Weasyl
    MkLXIV
    Copyright and adultism make me very angry. :B

Weasyl
    Hewge
    How these forums only become way active when I'm sleeping!

Weasyl
    JiJi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    How these forums only become way active when I'm sleeping!
    We have fun when you sleep

I hate not knowing what to do with myself this week. Music makes me lethargic, I have nothing to do until next week, no money and no friends are about :|

dA|FA|Weasyl|Soundcloud|Tumblr|Steam

Avatar by the beautiful Chipsticks!

Weasyl
    Vae
    When my social anxieties seem to appear at random and be triggered by absolutely fucking nothing, even when it makes no goddamned sense, like talking to my own family.
    Resident Koopa Trash