Page 134 of 424 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    When someone is playing a video on a computer for a bunch of people to watch, and they leave the mouse cursor in the middle of the movie window and it doesn't go away on its own.

Does this bother anyone else? Am I gonna look weird if I ask them to move it?
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    RedLeFrench
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    When someone is playing a video on a computer for a bunch of people to watch, and they leave the mouse cursor in the middle of the movie window and it doesn't go away on its own.

Nah, that's a legit complaint. I too would be irritated if it were to occur ^^'
    This link might contain cookies. Spoilers : it does not, it's just a trap link towards something I write. Sorry...

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post

Just try and keep my right arm from slapping the mouse. It's the little things that annoy the most for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Conner View Post
    I probably should get one while I still have my parent's amazing Microsoft health insurance. My friend Jack had to get several colonoscopies since he's got Chrones himself, and he told me that he had to drink a gallon of some kind of solution (I dunno if that's the laxative you're referring to or not) and that was probably the shittiest part. (no pun intended)
    Haha, yes if you have really good health insurance, take advantage of it. You've gotta friend with Chrones, so you already probably have a small idea how nasty (and expensive) GI things can get, especially if they don't get managed.

They gave me some sort of phosphate or sulfate for mine. Which is taken in parts over the course of a fasting day. I wasn't able to take all of it, and everything was clear for them to scope. Although I typically have to eat little amounts over the course of a day rather than full meals, so my digestive system probably wasn't very full to begin with by the time I had to start fasting.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    This mother...if you want to call her that - http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...248525411.html

Hmmm... what drives me crazy?
    When people are all like, "OMG I'm so bad at (example)drawing! This picture looks so bad! I fail at everythinggg!!!!!!!1111!!"
    And you're trying to make them feel better by saying, "No, it actually looks good!" Maybe because it DOES look good.
    But then they continue to say, "You mean it looks like shit? It looks terriblewaaah"
    If you feel so bad about your drawing, why do you go around showing it to everyone? It's kind of stupid and very annoying. This is a problem that happens online and in real life. Why not just take the compliment and stop complaining? There are so many other who are worse than you but I don't see them complaining about failing at life just because they can't draw >:I
    Sorry, it's just that this really grinds my gears.
    Don't forget to check out my dA http://alicebluemudkip.deviantart.com/ and my tumblr http://alicemaple.tumblr.com/

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    That tigerdirect sent me the wrong ram for my new motherboard.

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    My sister is being an idiot, trying to run away from the house just because my mom doesn't approve of her jackass boyfriend. Everyone's just over here rolling her eyes and telling her it could be worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Attention keeps getting inadvertently dragged onto me in classes. It doesn't really grind my gears in an annoying way, more in an embarrassed I don't like being the center of attention and am trying really hard to blend in kind of way.

I've been doing my best to be fairly non-descript, but various things keep bringing me forward, and it always makes me feel embarrassed and self aware (and worried that it'll cause resentment from my peers).
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    spits
    here in roanoke we have some signs posted around town advertising not to litter your cigarette butts, and people are commenting on our local news' facebook page talking about how funny it is when they see cigarette butts thrown near it and how it's "their right" to litter. what sort of scummy society are we building that's given humans an entitlement to use the earth that isn't theirs as a garbage can and take offense to anyone who says "hey, you know, the world isn't JUST yours to use as you please"? ugh.